Issue with images importing (broken images)

oran147

Hi, I have an issue that started to happen today in one of my sites.
I'm uploading all the images to my server all the time and there are no issues with that, but today all the images of the products are "broken".
I mean, you can see the preview of them, and the link to them is working, but inside the product, you cannot see it and also in the gallery it's looking bad.
Of course, I tried to upload manually images and it's working perfectly. Also tried to disable the uploading images to my server, and it's working (images are on the Aliexpress server).
Also realized that if I'm editing the image before importing the product, it's also working! Very odd!
And it is happening only with NEW products........!

This is what it looks like in the gallery:
1695833819694.png.

If I'm editing the product inside the woocomerce I can see it like that:
Also the link to the images is working!

1695833867309.png

But in the preview or even if I'm publishing the product, the images are not working (blank) as you can see here:

1695833985937.png

Someone know the solution for it please?

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I have an issue that started to happen today in one of my sites.
I'm uploading all the images to my server all the time and there are no issues with that, but today all the images of the products are "broken".
I mean, you can see the preview of them, and the link to them is working, but inside the product, you cannot see it and also in the gallery it's looking bad.
Of course, I tried to upload manually images and it's working perfectly. Also tried to disable the uploading images to my server, and it's working (images are on the Aliexpress server).
Also realized that if I'm editing the image before importing the product, it's also working! Very odd!
And it is happening only with NEW products........!

This is what it looks like in the gallery:
View attachment 16165.

If I'm editing the product inside the woocomerce I can see it like that:
Also the link to the images is working!

View attachment 16166

But in the preview or even if I'm publishing the product, the images are not working (blank) as you can see here:

View attachment 16167

Someone know the solution for it please?
Hello! We are trying to reproduce the problem. We can see that it takes some time to upload all images to a server. Could you please tell how many products you have on your website with this problem?

oran147

Hello! We are trying to reproduce the problem. We can see that it takes some time to upload all images to a server. Could you please tell how many products you have on your website with this problem?
Only the new products that I'm trying to import, and only directly from Aliexpress.
It's not about the time it's taking, it's just not uploading it as it should at all.. something is missing with the images and they are not working well after finished being imported...

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Only the new products that I'm trying to import, and only directly from Aliexpress.
It's not about the time it's taking, it's just not uploading it as it should at all.. something is missing with the images and they are not working well after finished being imported...
Could you please tell how many products you have on your website with this problem? We will try to load our test servers to reproduce this problem