Issue with high CPU usage

Direct Webstore

You may as well drop these useless tables it created ...

This plugin creates dedicated tables for WooCommerce data.

• wc_products - Stores product data such as price, stock, and type. This replaces meta data. Products are linked to POSTS by ID still so some backwards compatibility is maintained.
  • wc_product_attributes - Stores attributes assigned to products. This includes custom attributes, and global attributes (taxonomies).
  • wc_product_attribute_values - Store attribute terms/values assigned to products.
  • wc_product_downloads - Stores downloadable files assigned to downloadable products.
  • wc_product_relationships - Lookup table to map images, grouped products, upsells, and other relations between products by ID.
  • wc_product_variation_attribute_values - Specifically for variations, this stores the attribute value assigned to a variation. e.g. Color = blue.

tables.jpg

G-One

There is a random idea stuck in my mind for a while. Maybe it sounds stupid...lol

After updating to the latest Woocommerce still experiencing high CPU load issue. Yes, it is better than before. But, still CPU usage very high. FYI: I am using VPS.

Most people computer have more power than the hosting. So, I am wondering it is possible to have a second option for importing and updating? Like computer software that downloads all the necessary information from Ali and then uploads it to the site. For some people just starting out doesn't make economic sense to using high-end VPS or dedicated hosting.

Mar

For some people just starting out doesn't make economic sense to using high-end VPS or dedicated hosting.
VPS or dedicated hosting is not the solution to the high CPU usage. My site used to be in a VPS plan and I have this issue. I have resolved this with a cheap shared hosting.

G-One

VPS or dedicated hosting is not the solution to the high CPU usage. My site used to be in a VPS plan and I have this issue. I have resolved this with a cheap shared hosting.

I have changed multiple hosting. After moving to VPS. I just don't feel like switch back to share hosting. I got sick of moving my site. Right now the high CPU usage not really at the level that will break my entire site. But, I can see on the graph chart if I add more product it will break my site every single time. Therefore, I am wondering if possible to offload all the heavy duty work to the computer instead of on hosting.

Direct Webstore

So, I am wondering it is possible to have a second option for importing and updating? Like computer software that downloads all the necessary information from Ali and then uploads it to the site.
"Alidropship for Desktop" ... Good idea! Get busy and invent it now. ;)

I just don't feel like switch back to share hosting. I got sick of moving my site.
One must do what one must do. No matter how tired of it they are. If they don't, and just give up they will keep suffering and keep complaining about it. And they will deserve it. And they won't get any sympathy from me, for one.

Listen to Nike "Just do it!" ... lol

BTW: The hosting she's referring to is "Interserver". I moved 4 sites to it myself and have no problems. Speed is good too. (2-4 secs) ... and it's cheap. $5/month.

:)

Last edited:

G-One

"Alidropship for Desktop" ... Good idea! Get busy and invent it now. ;)

One must do what one must do. No matter how tired of it they are. If they don't, and just give up they will keep suffering and keep complaining about it. And they will deserve it. And they won't get any sympathy from me, for one.

Listen to Nike "Just do it!" ... lol

BTW: The hosting she's referring to is "Interserver". I moved 4 sites to it myself and have no problems. Speed is good too. (2-4 secs) ... and it's cheap. $5/month.

:)

Yes, Interserver looks great. I have already optimized my woo site on VPS that I am paying $40 per month. So, I won't move it. Maybe by the end of this year, I will move my other site from Hostgator cloud hosting to it.

There are many things can affect site loading speed. No necessary it is the hosting. It could be the theme, plugin and, etc.

Direct Webstore

Is there still problem with CPU Usage on Ali Woo?

The problem is with Woocommerce itself. And that problem as far as I know "may" still exist. The Woo products table is the root cause of the problem, even for sites not using the Aliwoo plugin. The recent update has a new improved products table that may help. I hope. But there's more for them to do.

I'm not experiencing any problems, but that is a combination of using the already mentioned guidelines and my hosting environment. (also been mentioned)

Anyone out there still experiencing problems?

;)

Direct Webstore

Hello Yaros, I presume that your dev team is working on fixing this cpu usage with Alidropship Woo ?

Thanks

You presume wrong. You need to read the whole thread. It's a Woocommerce issue, not an Alidropship one. They really have no control over Woocommerce and they have done all they can with the AliWoo plugin to compensate for the problem.

However, Woocommerce is aware of the problem too (It exists for ALL Woo users, not just Alidropship ones) and there "may" be something done in the future. There are also independent people at Github working on it.

In the meantime, if you follow suggestions already mention in this thread, the problem is more than manageable.

waterlion

I did a Product Table transfer with the most recent version of that woocommerce product tables.

The transfer DID create entries in wc_products, but the data filled in was all "null". So the transfer isn't being performed properly.

If the ADS team could get there team on this, that would be amazing, and then we could have a functional aliwoo plugin.

As it stands, anything beyond 500 products causes the server to experience severe slow-down.

Mar

I did a Product Table transfer with the most recent version of that woocommerce product tables.

The transfer DID create entries in wc_products, but the data filled in was all "null". So the transfer isn't being performed properly.

If the ADS team could get there team on this, that would be amazing, and then we could have a functional aliwoo plugin.

As it stands, anything beyond 500 products causes the server to experience severe slow-down.
It is not true. One of my site has 1800 products at the moment and the site is loading fine.

1574939571614.png

1574939433627.png

waterlion

You are literally the ONLY person in this thread without performance issues.

Furthermore, since you are a moderator, maybe you can share some info on your "server" hosting.

Finally, since you are a "moderator" why isn't the ADS team assisting with the Woocommerce Product Tables plugin?

It would be a huge benefit to the entire ADS community that uses woocommerce.

Direct Webstore

I already said it didn't work.

If the ADS team could get there team on this, that would be amazing
It's a Woocommerce problem. And the project at Github is also out of their jurisdiction. Woocommerce is also aware of the problem and its possible things may improve in the future. Meanwhile, alternative solutions are available and have been discussed to death in this forum already. I have 8 stores on 2 server accounts and no problems. (The same server Mar uses)

You are literally the ONLY person in this thread without performance issues.
I don't have any issues either. Neither do many others. It's just that the few who are having problems make more noise about it. Understandably.

It depends on the server and its CPU allowances. It also depends on whether there's many variations and other factors that have also been discussed on this thread already. I suggest you read it all.

... since you are a moderator, maybe you can share some info on your "server" hosting.
A moderator is just a forum volunteer "policeman/janitor" and being one does not obligate them to share personal info anymore than anyone else. What a strange conclusion to come to. Do you want her phone number and bank details too? ;)

Finally, since you are a "moderator" why isn't the ADS team assisting with the Woocommerce Product Tables plugin?

1. Moderators are not paid employees of Alidropship. (See above). Their volunteer work is purely with the forum and not the development of the plugin/s.

2. The Woocommerce product table problem is a Woocommerce problem. And the AliWoo plugin is not the only thing affected by it. (Google it)

The reason the Original Plugin does not have this problem is because it has it's own unique "shopping cart" built-in and it uses multiple product tables "to spread the load" so to say.

The AliWoo Plugin DOES NOT HAVE a built-in "shopping cart". It uses the "Woocommerce Shopping Cart" ... along with its problematic single product table.

You should be writing to Woocommerce.

Last edited: