Issue with high CPU usage

all you are doing is referring to interserver and to get the commission from those who uses your referral link. :rolleyes:

100 USD per sale by interserver if you refer someone to them. pretty good hmmm. so stop taking advantage of people who are really in this CPU thingy problem.

I doubt it that you are using interserver hosting and having 1700 products with no CPU issue,

Last edited:

Mar

all you are doing is referring to interserver and to get the commission from those who uses your referral link.
All I am doing? Did I talk about Interserver in my last reply? The first time I recommended Interserver I was not talking about the CPU issue, yet you say all I am doing. You asked about the culprit and I replied with no other intent, not knowing that I am talking to a stupid guy.

Mar

as a gentle man I would like to apologize if you cant take criticism.
I just wrote what was true.
Its a public forum and if someone criticize anything then you shouldn't take it by all your heart.
I don't need an apology from a stupid person. I answered your question with no other intention except to help, just like what I did to other members in this forum. It is up to you if you believe or not. I can't imagine a person who would ask what was the culprit and when answered suddenly would say I doubt it that you are using Interserver blah, blah, blah. Why ask in the first place? Remember, I don't drag anybody to sign up with Interserver, much less you. Again, I don't need an apology from a stupid person.

I don't need an apology from a stupid person. I answered your question with no other intention except to help, just like what I did to other members in this forum. It is up to you if you believe or not. I can't imagine a person who would ask what was the culprit and when answered suddenly would say I doubt it that you are using Interserver blah, blah, blah. Why ask in the first place? Remember, I don't drag anybody to sign up with Interserver, much less you. Again, I don't need an apology from a stupid person.
first of all, I was not talking about my post you have answered and ok i will take back my apology, coz a person like you dont deserve it.
and about your words,
All I can say that the words reflect the person personality and nature, the way they are, they define other people the same way :rolleyes:

Mar

All I can say that the words reflect the person personality and nature, the way they are, they define other people the same way
Yes that is true and your words speak precisely about you. You are as sick person and speaking to you is not worth anybody's time. I just ignored you.

Mar

What do you use instead of social rabbit atm?
This is unexpected. I tried to install the latest version of Social Rabbit, version 3.1.0 that is compatible with PHP7.3. I was really thinking that it was nothing more than a try. Surprisingly it worked like a charm. Work much better than before. It is compatible with PHP7.3 but for some reason I installed it with PHP7.2. Thanks to Alidroship team for the new version of Social Rabbit although I also think the server of my new host provider is one factor. Now Auto Update and Social Rabbit is active in my site without any issue with CPU usage.

Mar

It's good that all your nightmares are over. Is Social Rabbit still causing CPU spikes with this new server too? Or have you not tested that yet?

:)

I installed the latest version of Social Rabbit. This version that is compatible with PHP7.3 (version 3.1.0) Surprisingly it worked like a charm. Work much better than before. It is compatible with PHP7.3 but for some reason I installed it with PHP7.2. Thanks to Alidroship team for the new version of Social Rabbit although I also think the server of my new host provider is one factor. Now Auto Update and Social Rabbit is active in my site without any issue with CPU usage.

Direct Webstore

all you are doing is referring to interserver and to get the commission from those who uses your referral link. :rolleyes:

100 USD per sale by interserver if you refer someone to them. pretty good hmmm. so stop taking advantage of people who are really in this CPU thingy problem.

I doubt it that you are using interserver hosting and having 1700 products with no CPU issue,
Having been on this forum for over two years, I can assure you that Mar's main motive is NOT to make affiliate money from Interserver.
If a product/service is good and you like it ... and there is an option to make a bit of extra money on the side by recommending it? Why not?

as a gentle man I would like to apologize if you cant take criticism.
There is a difference between "criticism" and "ignorant inaccurate accusations".

For example ... The above is me "criticising" your miscomprehensions and correcting them.
Below are "accusations" regarding your intelligence.

Are you some kind of an e-commerce retard who's against making money? Incredible! And if it REALLY bothers you if someone makes a referral fee ... simply go direct to Intersever without the referral code at the end. SImple! You don't seem to be very intelligent. Your habit of asking the same questions more than once or asking questions that have already been answered MANY times is a good indication of that.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I followed the new paypal integration they sent and still not working
26 days I am not getting payment
all my hard work is gone
money lost
That has NOTHING to do with the Woo plugin. That is for the Original plugin only. This thread is to do with the Woo plugin and it's CPU problem.

Andrzej13

I has same problem when in my site was 50+ people in one time.
How to solve it?
I use original Alidropship, without woocommerce.
I has installed just a plugins from alidropship. But... i has a 100-200 ajax connections in one second. How? I dont know that.

/edit
i turn off Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up AliDropship Plugin and CPU Usage went from 80% to 50%.. but sometimes jumping to more...

Direct Webstore

I has same problem when in my site was 50+ people in one time.
How to solve it?
I use original Alidropship, without woocommerce.
I has installed just a plugins from alidropship. But... i has a 100-200 ajax connections in one second. How? I dont know that.

/edit
i turn off Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up AliDropship Plugin and CPU Usage went from 80% to 50%.. but sometimes jumping to more...
That's a problem with a different cause for a different plugin. Nothing to do with this thread. Why post it here? You'd get better results if you started a new thread in the Original plugin section.

Direct Webstore

Man, but the same is doing on woocommerce plugin. This same.
It's a "new" problem with a "different cause" with a different plugin.

This thread is about product updates in the WOO plugin causing CPU spikes.
Your problem is about multiple site visitors with the ORIGINAL plugin causing CPU spikes.

Two different problems (with the same result though) with two different plugins. Just because the result is the same, does not mean the problem is the same.

If a tree is struck by lightening, it will burn. If you put petrol on the tree and threw a match at it, it will burn. Same result, different causes. Get it?

I'm just saying you'd get better results if you started a new thread in the correct location ...i.e The Original Plugin section.

But up to you.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Dropshipper101

Dear fellow dropshippers,

I experience the same problem with our store (1000+ products).

I have just finished reading all the posts on this thread and it seems that I am one of those who haven’t researched the product information deep enough to find out that the plugin is basically useless for sites with more than 500 products.

I definitely agree with other contributors and also think that such important information should be more available. You had no problem to send me couple of dozens of emails before I purchased the product so such a notification shouldn’t be a problem. But it’s OK. As a marketer I kind of understand that this is probably not a piece of information you would like to put on your product sales page.

I also understand that there probably isn’t a proper solution of the problem since it’s associated with the core properties of WooCommerce platform itself.

However, what I would expect is AliDropship (@Yaros) to publish a proper guide for those in struggle with this issue. A guide that would at least mention hosting/server requirements that can solve this issue or even hosting/server providers that provide a product fitting these requirements.

There is just @Mar who shared some more details about a hosting provider (and although being the only person actually bringing some solutions even received a criticism for na affiliate link) but if I understand this correctly, there is "something they did with the server settings that made this possible" that we don’t know of.

Anyway, in case there is no permanent solution for the high CPU usage issue, it’s crucial to know what hosting/server requirements or hosting providers AliDropship company recommend in order to compensate this problem.

Thank you.

Mar

and although being the only person actually bringing some solutions even received a criticism for na affiliate link
That criticism is from a sick jealous person who never have a value in the community. Never an instance that helped a member of the forum. He can only ask questions, even questions repeated over and over, yet he have the gall to criticize people who's only mistake is answer his question.

Direct Webstore

that the plugin is basically useless for sites with more than 500 products.
"Useless"? Not quite. Only if the products have many variations and/or you use a crap host with limited resources, as has been discussed.

Or .... you could have as many products as you like and manually run the product update each day you login to your site. Hardly "Useless".
Not to worry, you're not the first person to overly exaggerate things on this forum ... lol

Anyway, in case there is no permanent solution for the high CPU usage issue

The solutions are all here, but I agree that there should be a warning on the sales page about Woo's limitations. Yarros has already agreed that this should be done ... maybe you could write to support and remind them. :)

Also, you may be pleased to know that Woocommerce itself is aware of the problems caused by it putting ALL it's products and related info into a single database table rather than spreading the load over several tables. There is already a BETA plugin available on Github to solve this problem. Some have said it will be built in to Woo in the near future.

I myself am using the recommendations made in this thread and am not in need of this BETA plugin at the moment. And because of that I don't remember or have the link to the Github page with the plugin. You'll have to do Google search for it.

Last edited:

rezhart

I'm the one who starts over my site with original plugin after woo, but I really like my site design with alidropship woo, I hope in the future we can use alidropship woo without the lack of high cpu usage