Is social rabbit worth using for a beginner to promote my webstore?

Dawoo

Please, select your Facebook Page ( not found )

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 7.58.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 7.58.22 AM.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 28

grahamc

So which is it? Rightly or wrongly? I've had no problems so far. Did you go overboard and too spammy or something? Did you neglect to edit the comments to make them more real? Not really enough info to judge why you got blocked. Most of the problems I've seen here are due to a lack of common sense. :)

grahamc

So which is it? Rightly or wrongly? I've had no problems so far. Did you go overboard and too spammy or something? Did you neglect to edit the comments to make them more real? Not really enough info to judge why you got blocked. Most of the problems I've seen here are due to a lack of common sense. :)

I cannot say for certain that Social Rabbit was the cause of my problems. I did however only experience problems after installing Social Rabbit and the problems disappeared after I uninstalled it. I know enough about internet marketing not to spam and all of the comments were edited. The plugin simply did not work for me. I am now using other alternatives such as Pilot Poster for posting to facebook groups. Pilot Poster is free to use (paid upgrades are available if you want to post to multiple facebook accounts) and allows spintax to ensure that every post is unique.
Social Poster (SPN) that also posts to Facebook Groups and Pages. Buffer that allows scheduled posts to Facebook Pages, Pinterest and Twitter. Social Poster and Buffer. I also use the Pablo Chrome Extension (free) in conjunction with Buffer.
I am currently posting manually to instagram. I am not having problems with any of the above solutions.

grahamc

Yes i tried it for about 2 days, contacted on Skype, e-mail and here on the forum because the promoter functions did not work.
Received a reply from Elena, provided her with a guest account, so she could login and check my settings, but heard nothing from her anymore.
In my opinion the product should work as advertised, i followed the instructions from the knowledge base to set it up. BUT it seems most of the information is from an older version of the Rabbit. I realy like the thought behind Social Rabbit but good support should be in place.
I opent a case on PayPal and received the money back in 2 hours.

Like you I found the setup instructions difficult to follow, but I got there in the end. I had a number of problems with the plugin and after a few days stopped using it.
The plugin simply did not work for me. I am now using other alternatives such as Pilot Poster for posting to facebook groups. Pilot Poster is free to use (paid upgrades are available if you want to post to multiple facebook accounts) and allows spintax to ensure that every post is unique.
Social Poster (SPN) that also posts to Facebook Groups and Pages. Buffer that allows scheduled posts to Facebook Pages, Pinterest and Twitter. Social Poster and Buffer. I also use the Pablo Chrome Extension (free) in conjunction with Buffer.
I am currently posting manually to instagram. I am not having problems with any of the above solutions.

Direct Webstore

Is it possible that your inability to delete that mistake post above reflects a slight problem with software use and certain settings were not "quite right"?