Is social rabbit worth using for a beginner to promote my webstore?

grahamc

As the title says is it useful or not?
I have tried it for the past few days and have not even been able to get it setup correctly to date. I have however managed to get my Instagram account blocked which, rightly or wrongly, I am attributing to Social Rabbit!

Dylan-

I have tried it for the past few days and have not even been able to get it setup correctly to date. I have however managed to get my Instagram account blocked which, rightly or wrongly, I am attributing to Social Rabbit!

Thanks for the feedback!!

elfrost

I am using a simple Social Auto Poster WP Plugin to share posts on a variety of Social Networks. If you are using the AliDropship WooCommerce version, then you may even be able to post your products on some of the Social Networks.

Check it out and maybe it will help you. It has some great reviews, and so far I have not had any issues with being banned, as long as you use it sensibly!

I have bought it yesterday and will test it today but i don't have woo version. Hope to get it working.

elfrost

Some forums automatically ban posts with affiliate links, and in general affiliate links are not welcome.

if they are like a spam I agree, otherwise, this one above seems legit but anyway, if its a forum rule, we have to follow.
have a good one

kevgl

So you have tried it and think Social Rabbit is causing the issue with your blocked account. Can you verify this.. I mean, do you know all rules about social media? Maybe you have posted more than 3 times a day to Instagram, this can cause a block too for spamming.

Also, if you have tried multiple social networks this can be an issue too. Because every social network poster you use, uses a different IP to post from, this can look spammy too and can get you blocked.

kevgl

As the title says is it useful or not?
Only you can decide if it may be useful for your business. I am using Social Rabbit for some time now and have had some issues with it in the beginning. I don't have any issues with it now. Auto posting to 12 social media accounts and i love it!

Direct Webstore

... Instagram account blocked ... rightly or wrongly, I am attributing to Social Rabbit!

So which is it? Rightly or wrongly? I've had no problems so far. Did you go overboard and too spammy or something? Did you neglect to edit the comments to make them more real? Not really enough info to judge why you got blocked. Most of the problems I've seen here are due to a lack of common sense. :)

Last edited:

Dylan-

Yes i tried it for about 2 days, contacted on Skype, e-mail and here on the forum because the promoter functions did not work.
Received a reply from Elena, provided her with a guest account, so she could login and check my settings, but heard nothing from her anymore.
In my opinion the product should work as advertised, i followed the instructions from the knowledge base to set it up. BUT it seems most of the information is from an older version of the Rabbit. I realy like the thought behind Social Rabbit but good support should be in place.
I opent a case on PayPal and received the money back in 2 hours.

Dawoo

Yes i tried it for about 2 days, contacted on Skype, e-mail and here on the forum because the promoter functions did not work.
Received a reply from Elena, provided her with a guest account, so she could login and check my settings, but heard nothing from her anymore.
In my opinion the product should work as advertised, i followed the instructions from the knowledge base to set it up. BUT it seems most of the information is from an older version of the Rabbit. I realy like the thought behind Social Rabbit but good support should be in place.
I opent a case on PayPal and received the money back in 2 hours.

I have problem more than 2 weeks with Social Rabbit no body fix my problems.