Is it still worth to buy social rabbit plugin? Any error on this plugin?

rezhart

Hi, i want to buy this, but i need some review. Is it still worth to buy social rabbit plugin? Anyone used social rabbit plugin, pls give me review please?

sportycloset

Hi Rezhart! Yes it worth buying the plugin as it save alot of time. Once you buy it make sure you read the how to in order to be setted up properly. Best Regards

adisse

Hi, i want to buy this, but i need some review. Is it still worth to buy social rabbit plugin? Anyone used social rabbit plugin, pls give me review please?

I will advise you not to waste your time purchasing this plugging unless you have extra $79 to purchase their setting up service. I feel it's a rip-off as so many features do not work as claimed and their knowledge base is vague.

Mar

Hi Rezhart! Yes it worth buying the plugin as it save alot of time. Once you buy it make sure you read the how to in order to be setted up properly. Best Regards
I have a serious issue with Social Rabbit, in fact I am not able to use it until now. But this issue is unique to my website, never heard about it with other users. During the time when I was using Social Rabbit, I don't have much problem since I am using the basic functions only, e.g auto poster. If you buy and expect all functions to work all the time, you will be disappointed as you can see in the forum. Bottom line, in fairness to the developers, Social Rabbit is not perfect but still worth buying. This is a statement from an uninterested party, that even have some friction with Social Rabbit support.

Last edited:

Dylan-

It's a bit of an issue as in my opinion there are not that many plugins on the market that offer these functionalities.
However, it is a complex plugin in terms of optimization, and in my opinion, the auto-poster functions for products are not that good - depending on what kind of store you have.

It doens't look nice on your instagram feed to hava a mix of all your products combined with the grabbed posts.
As for the Facebook poster, it is not worth it at all as it does crop the images, which is outside of the control of Social Rabbit. So that function is not going to help your business.

Mar

It's a bit of an issue as in my opinion there are not that many plugins on the market that offer these functionalities.
However, it is a complex plugin in terms of optimization, and in my opinion, the auto-poster functions for products are not that good - depending on what kind of store you have.

It doens't look nice on your instagram feed to hava a mix of all your products combined with the grabbed posts.
As for the Facebook poster, it is not worth it at all as it does crop the images, which is outside of the control of Social Rabbit. So that function is not going to help your business.
It really boil down to ones opinion. In my case, as I spend so much time manually posting now, I can really feel the difference with the time I was using it when my products are being posted even if I am not around. Again, I am contented with auto poster that is why I am upset when even this basic function I cannot use anymore. For me, it is worth buying Social Rabbit. After all it is not really the product that I have the problem, rather it is the support.

Dylan-

Yeah, the marketing is done very well, "Social Rabbit Makes Your Live Easier" they forget to mention that the tool doesn't work as advertised and that you have to contact the support every time to get it working... Really the customer service is terrible in my opinion. But I will not get too much in depth about it, otherwise I my account will be blocked here...

Direct Webstore

One of the main things needed to use SR is common sense in setting up the settings ... posting frequencies etc. Over do it and you will have problems. Also needed is imagination in writing the auto comments so they don't look like a bot.

Direct Webstore

It really boil down to ones opinion. In my case, as I spend so much time manually posting now, I can really feel the difference with the time I was using it when my products are being posted even if I am not around. Again, I am contented with auto poster that is why I am upset when even this basic function I cannot use anymore. For me, it is worth buying Social Rabbit. After all it is not really the product that I have the problem, rather it is the support.
How did Pilot Poster work out for you? I never got around to trying it.

Mar

How did Pilot Poster work out for you? I never got around to trying it.
It was working fine when I can activated Social Rabbit without issues.

SR has a separate support group from the Alidropship plugin support. And I agree they are not the best.
Yes, there is the Social Rabbit Skype support, and it was a good thing they set a separate support since the software is so unstable and a lot of issues.