Is Content Necessary thing for eCOmmerce Websites?

magyy

Hello. I hope you guys are fine and enjoying sound health. I have a question, after reading "Google Last September core update", I think the content should need to be published on eCommerce websites as well. Because Google has been talking about content guidelines now. There is no such backlinks core update we have seen for a long time. what do you guys think? But if the content is so important for google, then why it is sending thousands of visitors to big eCommerce sites such as daraz, shopsy, and shopbot as these sites don't write blog content. What do you guys say about it?

GoLogin

Just setting up your website and listing your products won’t gonna deliver appropriate results for you as there are of various E-commerce portals. It becomes quite tricky for novice E-commerce website owners to earn a healthy ROI and higher online sales. They first need to establish a unique presence on the web and this is where content marketing comes into play. A well-executed content marketing strategy can help you attract the targeted web traffic to your E-commerce website with ease. This can help you generate quality leads, boost your conversion, grow your social media traffic and increase your online sales.

chris37

Just setting up your website and listing your products won’t gonna deliver appropriate results for you as there are of various E-commerce portals. It becomes quite tricky for novice E-commerce website owners to earn a healthy ROI and higher online sales. They first need to establish a unique presence on the web and this is where content marketing comes into play. A well-executed content marketing strategy can help you attract the targeted web traffic to your E-commerce website with ease. This can help you generate quality leads, boost your conversion, grow your social media traffic and increase your online sales.
That right!!! From where you copy that? ;)

Gaharit

In simple terms, content is necessary in order for Google to better understand what your site is and what people you can recommend it to. Also, SEO optimization is a very important part of this process. Thanks to SEO, the traffic of your site will increase many times. You should also pay attention to such a process as ecommerce web development. Few companies provide truly high-quality services of this nature right now, so you should only choose trusted sources. There are a huge number of cases where updating the code or design of the site literally gave it a second life. I hope you can find a solution to your problem. Good luck!

Last edited:

EdnaW

Hello. I hope you guys are fine and enjoying sound health. I have a question, after reading "Google Last September core update", I think the content should need to be published on eCommerce websites as well. Because Google has been talking about content guidelines now. There is no such backlinks core update we have seen for a long time. what do you guys think? But if the content is so important for google, then why it is sending thousands of visitors to big eCommerce sites such as daraz, shopsy, and shopbot as these sites don't write blog content. What do you guys say about it?
I know this is a relatively old thread, but I think the answer to this question is more timely because Google just recently rolled out the Core Web Vitals which heavily take into account user experience and satisfaction when visiting a website. When a user extends their stay on your site for a prolonged period of time–whether it's on your store or your blog/article section, this gives the go-signal to the algorithm to crawl your content even more which could potentially lead to sales.

Gathering content is not that difficult nowadays too! You can opt to hire freelances and ghostwriters on sites like Fiverr or Upwork for a cheap price. Try to make a brand for yourself and publish the content in your name–it not only makes you look more knowledgable, but it actually puts a face to the information they're reading. You just need to work out on getting your writers to sign a Unilateral Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to make sure they don't republish your content anywere. The best part is, most of the content generation process can be automated from the top, down. If you don't know how to make your own NDAs, you can automate them through online platforms. The hiring process is something you need to do on your own though unless you plan on hiring someone else. The content can be generated through AI as well using famous software like GPT-3 or Conversion.ai. Everything is much more straightforward and achievable nowadays.

QueenBris

Of course, it is! I firmly believe that good content is one of the most necessary things for ecommerce websites.

ArnoldWilder

Of course, it is! I firmly believe that good content is one of the most necessary things for ecommerce websites. I don't know how you guys feel about it, but I will usually find the exact description everywhere whenever I look for a product online. As for me, I find it very frustrating, and I don't usually return to such websites. Authenticity is the key. Also, if you're interested in optimizing product content for Google Search, you could click here. You will also learn more about how to grow your online business. I hope you'll find this helpful!

Last edited: