Invoice generated automatically

Mitila

Hello,

I need to automatically generate an invoice for each order. Has anyone already done this ?

I have tried the "WooCommerce PDF Invoices" plugin, but it does not work with the AliDropship plugin, which I am currently using.

Thanks !

Milos

If I understand well you're using Woo plugin...(Woo is not compatible with Ali non-woo plugin)...Woo Pluign does NOT generate orders, it is WoCommerce who do that..Download FREE YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List....it will add 2 icons to every order : WooCommerce -> orders

Tried PayPal invoices ?

Attachments

• qqq.png
    qqq.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Mitila

Hi there,

I am actually using the non-Woo plugin. So just the Alidropwhip plugin on a vanilla Wordpress installation.

Interesting screenshot, is that from Paypal ? Can you please detail more how you get to that view? I have attached what I see in Paypal.

Attachments

• Fullscreen capture 522017 10303 PM.bmp.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 522017 10303 PM.bmp.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 32

vicWeller

As far as I know, Woo does it not so good as suppose to yet there's no alternative to that on Ali. I've its issues bypassed by editing their basic invoice template with this tool ds11.pdffiller.com it's a paid one, apparently, yet I used it only once on free trial to edit the pdf and then upload it to Woo. There are some formatting issues are still appearing nevertheless, but it's a way better now