INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT GATEWAY

bijithnelson

Hello
I am residing in India targeting to sell products in USA and EU countries.the problrm I am facing s with the international payment gateway.I have my paypal business account integrated with my site. I tried products namely, 2checkout ( applied but no reply or approval so far ) Instamojo ( only Indian transactions )
Razor pay ( Not available in alidropship and required registration certificate in India ).

1.Can we integrate the BUY NOW button from paypal in my store for international card payment.If so can some one help me to do that.
2.Is there any other service provider to activate international payment receiving in india.

Thanks
B Nelson

Bamise

1. You can integrate the Buy Now button from Paypal to your website.
2. Try to search, because I have people from India who even used stripe, If you're selling in the US

willy gaudens

Désolé, nous n'avons pas pu traiter cette transaction avec succès. paypal, pagseguro ... ne fonctionne pas. je vis au Brésil et je veux vendre al internationnal

bdonkor

Hello
I am residing in India targeting to sell products in USA and EU countries.the problrm I am facing s with the international payment gateway.I have my paypal business account integrated with my site. I tried products namely, 2checkout ( applied but no reply or approval so far ) Instamojo ( only Indian transactions )
Razor pay ( Not available in alidropship and required registration certificate in India ).

1.Can we integrate the BUY NOW button from paypal in my store for international card payment.If so can some one help me to do that.
2.Is there any other service provider to activate international payment receiving in india.

Thanks
B Nelson

Hi Nelson,
I do dropshipping from Ghana. If you really want to do dropshipping then this is the guide I used and it works perfectly. Stripe and Fluttawave works provided you register your business in the USA as LLC and it's simple to register.
https://ecommerceintegrity.com/start-dropshipping/