Instamojo Plugin fails

Kiran

Hi,

I registered with Instamojo and used the API key, Auth Token and Salt inside the AliDropShip Plugin. But on the live site once I select Credit Card and click proceed. It does not move to the Payment Gateway page but gives error. Tried contacting the Instamojo Support but below is the reply I got from them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

As I have mentioned before, this is not an official plugin from Instamojo and we are unaware of the internal working of the plugin.
Please contact alidropship support team for the same.

Regards,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached to this is the error we are seeing. Request a quick help to resolve this issue.image_2017-10-10_12-42-57.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I registered with Instamojo and used the API key, Auth Token and Salt inside the AliDropShip Plugin. But on the live site once I select Credit Card and click proceed. It does not move to the Payment Gateway page but gives error. Tried contacting the Instamojo Support but below is the reply I got from them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

As I have mentioned before, this is not an official plugin from Instamojo and we are unaware of the internal working of the plugin.
Please contact alidropship support team for the same.

Regards,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached to this is the error we are seeing. Request a quick help to resolve this issue.View attachment 1466
Hello, could you please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it out.

mushrukh

You might have entered the wrong keys.. there are 2 different for test.instamojo and Instamojo.. use the instamojo one..

Don James

Hi

Can I set up instamojo one for people who bought my product in India.
I am currently staying in Singapore

Don James

I have people interested in my product and payment abandoned. They are from India.
How they can make their payments.
What plugin to setup

Don James

Okay Victoria
But sometimes I have Buy Click and not their name in my order.
It also shows abandoned.. Why