Instagram promoters

Jennifer

Hey Guys! I have one of my Instagram followers telling me she wants to be one of my promoters by putting a discount code in her insta bio with a link to my Instagram page (She has around 1000 followers). What does one give the promoter usually as a return for this kind of promotion?

MAGA

Hey maga do you know someone that works with this way? Which %?

You can find really a lot of promoters on insta. Usually the put their email in bio, just contact them and negoiate your cooperation.
Contact promoters that have at least 10k subscribers and of course their followers must be appropriate to your products.

ananna

Hey Jennifer
Do you need social media expert? If you want to promote your business through social media like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc you can contact with virtualassistantprovider.com, because I am also finding like that and they increase targeted followers and my business grow rapidly.

Regards
Ananna

wnbe

Hey, 1k followers its not a big deal. But normally for such cooperation you give a % commission for each sale that you get with his promo code ;)

Do you know any plugins to give the influencer an overview what they "sell" and what's their comission? Shopify has such plugin (expensive)..

Beavis&Butthead

It's nice that your followers are interested in cooperation with you, it might even bring you more followers ( yeah, as said above: 1k is not your limit). Also, don't give a big % for the promo. Your goods/services must bring you something. And don't wait for the audience to grow by its self. Check this service: https://zen-promo.com/follow_bot_instagram. You will attract more with this stuff.

Shouldbefine

If you really looking for improving your Instagram account, you should look not only at increasing the number of your followers, but cutting down spam and ghost accounts with - cause making numbers with spam content will not make you any good.
Yeah, improving Instagram with additional services like and if you are to buy instagram views for video and story post you might try looking around the web to find things you need. And i will give you an advice - don't abuse it too much, IG are also looking for that kind of services and gonna ban you if you gonna abuse it.

Hey Guys! I have one of my Instagram followers telling me she wants to be one of my promoters by putting a discount code in her insta bio with a link to my Instagram page (She has around 1000 followers). What does one give the promoter usually as a return for this kind of promotion?
One thing is you can with some Affiliate App for this.
The next thing that you can do in such a condition is you can give them discount code. I am sure you can track that later that how many sales that you get from that particular discount code and later you can offer him some commission.

Kensky

I would advise you to take a chance and cooperate with her :) also if you decide to start promoting your account, read an article here. It tells about influencers who do, basically, the same your follower offered you.