Instagram Can't Log in Authorize

ROLC

Hi, I can't log in or authorize my IG in Social Rabbit. I can log in using the website and app, but just can't log in using Social Rabbit.
The login ID and password are correct, but I still can't log in or authorize.
IG Can't Login.jpg

Krissy

I noticed on my social rabbit that the instagram, pininterest and twitter are not authorized anymore and will not let me authorize either. Also when I checked my facebook page to see if social rabbit did indeed post on there - the post is not showing at all even though under the dashboard for social rabbit it is showing as posted.

Is this going to be fixed in the future? When I first started using the social rabbit plugin I was beginning to see an increase in traffic and interaction so hoping this issue is resolved.

DiHart

I too am having issues authorising Social Rabbit to my Instagram account. It is simply stating whenever I try to use my Login details to 'Please try again in a few minutes'.

Do we know if this is going to be resolved anytime soon? As I rely heavily on this automated function for engagement.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, sorry for this issue. We'll release the plugin today or tomorrow.

Sorry for inconvenience!

DiHart

Still having an issue on this. The plugin isn't even recognising my Instagram account now! Will there be any resolution on this anytime soon? I am at the point where I am going to cancel and delete social rabbit and try an alternative platform...

image.png

Reactions: BaB

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, we're expecting the issue should be resolved in a day or two.
I will keep you updated.
Sorry for inconvenience!

Krissy

I am looking forward to it being resolved because I just built another website and am wanting to use the social rabbit plugin with it but have been waiting for the issues to be resolved before I buy another license for my other website.