Instagram Authorization Issue

geh17

I'm unable to authorize the SR plugin on my Instagram account due to below notification.

There is no issue when I use the mobile IG app or when I access the account directly on the Instagram website and no emails received from IG as well.

@Nadezhda Can you help please?

1650588781556.png

chris37

I'm unable to authorize the SR plugin on my Instagram account due to below notification.

There is no issue when I use the mobile IG app or when I access the account directly on the Instagram website and no emails received from IG as well.

@Nadezhda Can you help please?

View attachment 15736
I had the same issue 2 days ago and a timeout error.

For one reason the Instagram tool not working .. I find a solution but is a workaround for the moment .. go to your Instagram account and change your password, then go back to your Instagram authorization tool and do it with your email (not username), and then your password you have created. It's should work

maggames1968

Hi there, we have a similar problem on our website. the plugin was deactivated for a few month and we tried to activate it again. see the attached picture
We are using the code we have received and we cant connct.
To be fair we think it has something to do with our instagram account, there was an issue with facebook and instagram authorization, but this has been resolved according to facebook / meta
Any ideas how to solve that problem or are you able to point us in the right direction?
Thank you for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-19 12.38.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-19 12.38.01 PM.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 6

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi there, we have a similar problem on our website. the plugin was deactivated for a few month and we tried to activate it again. see the attached picture
We are using the code we have received and we cant connct.
To be fair we think it has something to do with our instagram account, there was an issue with facebook and instagram authorization, but this has been resolved according to facebook / meta
Any ideas how to solve that problem or are you able to point us in the right direction?
Thank you for your help
Hi! Did you try to disable 2-factor authentification?