Insane high prices with some products. Need help

Hi, I have a bit of a problem. For some items the website just gives crazy prices. For example: one article on Aliexpress for 8 dollar shows on my website for like 50. And every time I try to reset it or refresh the price gets even higher.

Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong?
Thanks!

df072d1107dfd56903da9fcbd2b1e01f.png

Every time I try to reset/readjust it it seems even to go higher as if it seems to take the shop's price as a benchmark instead of the AliExpress price.

Venator

I have same problem with some products. My formula should give 5,99*2.5=14.975, but it updates it to ~30.

Yaros

Staff member
df072d1107dfd56903da9fcbd2b1e01f.png

Every time I try to reset/readjust it it seems even to go higher as if it seems to take the shop's price as a benchmark instead of the AliExpress price.
I have applied the same formula settings and tested many times and it works fine on my end. Will continue checking.

Venator

After a couple of price resets and reupdates the problem product has now reached near 80$ though it should still be around 15$. Product has three varations and all list the same incorrect price.

Also something strange on prices. If i set manually 10.50 (my rounding is 95), it will be displayed 11.95 on the page.

Yaros

Staff member
After a couple of price resets and reupdates the problem product has now reached near 80$ though it should still be around 15$. Product has three varations and all list the same incorrect price.

Also something strange on prices. If i set manually 10.50 (my rounding is 95), it will be displayed 11.95 on the page.
Could you send me your wp-admin access and link to this item?

As for rounding, I suppose you set .95 tails to be added to your prices.

Raymond

Hi there, i have encounter this problem as well. After clicking on the product and price update....everything was screwed up. Some product did not change the pricing at all(where it should be), some product did not change the pricing according to the formula, some product price keep on stacking up after i click a few more times of update. Took me a few hours to manually adjust back all product individual pricing which i have over 350+ items.