Inmotion hosting (Shared hosting) is good for ecommerce website ?

I am planning to choose Inmotion hosting for hosting my wordpress website woocommerce for aliexpress dropshipping
It is a Shared business hosting model
"PRO" Plan
I will be paying 7.99/month using discount coupon.

Please guide me whether this decision is right or not .

Is there any better option at same budget ?

I am a newbie and non technical guy so please help me in selecting the best hosting website.

Thank you

kristijan95

as I can see the hosting you're planning to use supports ioncube loader and I don't know if they supports zendguard loader, so I can confirm you that plugin will work on ioncube loader and PHP 5.6 module, go ahead :)

P.S. It's not much discounted price but bluehost offers prime for 5.95$/month and HostGator Business Plan also 5.95$/month, that's two that 100% works for AliDropShip

Thanks for the info . I would definitely consider bluehost and hostgator business plan .
I have just one query. I read in some post that cpu cycle is limited for some hosting websites and the moment there is a high traffic in the website, the hosting websites shutsdown the website for that particular month . Is that true ?

So that is why I want to know the best web hosting website and best plan with similar budget for unlimited storage as I will be using ali dropship plugin to import lot of products and also the website should have the capacity to take the load of high traffic .

In short the best plan for best web hosting website for carrying out dropshipping business at a high scale and without any problem . And secure too.

Please dont mind if I am sounding too immature. I am in my learning stage. ;)

Last edited:

kristijan95

it's okay to ask :) actually people here will help you a lot, I can tell you that I'm using BlueHost Plus Plan and it works well, you can put unlimited amount of domains and you have unlimited storage so everything will work fine

Best regards!

I would go against Hostgator. They may be affordable (but only for the first year) but this is only possible by having a horrible customer service (which is also good for them because 'annoying' customers will stay away from them). As a beginner I would definitely not go to them, rather find one which has good customer support and that will help you when you have questions

I have decided to go with aliexpress web hosting service. Affordable and forum is always there for support . I think so.
Please let me know what you think ?

kristijan95

I have decided to go with aliexpress web hosting service. Affordable and forum is always there for support . I think so.
Please let me know what you think ?
again it's not in which one will you get... It must support PHP 5.6 module with ioncube or zendguard loader available

Guess it's okay :) I had lots of traffic with Hostgator on one of my websites (like 50 at the same time) and they shut down the website without any notice. Took me one day and couple of hours on the phone and chat to get it up again. It's extremely frustrating since we were covering an event that is held 2 years and we had record audience. Long story short, it's a good choice not going for Hostgator. 90% chance you won't have any problems with them, but in the 10% you do, you are screwed

alexmorco

I haven't used inmotion hosting but I used some shared hosting companies for my WordPress and Magento based websites, the overall experience was not good though, now I am using managed WordPress hosting for all my websites and for ecommerce also I am using Cloudways, website loading speed is very fast and support is awesome.

Sunster

Staff member
I haven't used inmotion hosting but I used some shared hosting companies for my WordPress and Magento based websites, the overall experience was not good though, now I am using managed WordPress hosting for all my websites and for ecommerce also I am using Cloudways, website loading speed is very fast and support is awesome.

Op's post is from Feb 12, 2017 so i'm pretty sure he's already made his decision. o_O