Importing the entire aliexpress store

Hi guys, i was wondering if there's a way to import the entire aliexpress store instead of doing it one by one?

It is pain in the @$$ unlike the main search page where i can import the entire page's product without problem.

THanks!

kukiman

Not sure if any server could handle that tons of data, images. I guess that your store would simply go down or be too slow..

Apart from that, There is no other way, you have to import 48 products at maximum

Mar

Hi guys, i was wondering if there's a way to import the entire aliexpress store instead of doing it one by one?

It is pain in the @$$ unlike the main search page where i can import the entire page's product without problem.

THanks!
You can import as many products as you want from AliExpress, but do you know how many millions of product there is? It is not bad to ask questions, but you need common sense.

You can import as many products as you want from AliExpress, but do you know how many millions of product there is? It is not bad to ask questions, but you need common sense.

Really sorry for the misunderstanding. What i meant was, like i searched one of the shop that i would like to add a certain category into my site, is there a faster way to import the entire category other than just doing it one by one?

Thanks!