Importing products from seller's page?!

Snowing

Hey All..
First of all, I want to thank the AliDropShip support team for their great help throw e-mail tickets,
Next, Why can't we import products from seller's page (supplier) as we do from the main aliexpress pages?
When opening supplier page, we need to open every product in new page, so the red upper bar will appear then to import it.
Hope to add this feature in the updated plugin.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey All..
First of all, I want to thank the AliDropShip support team for their great help throw e-mail tickets,
Next, Why can't we import products from seller's page (supplier) as we do from the main aliexpress pages?
When opening supplier page, we need to open every product in new page, so the red upper bar will appear then to import it.
Hope to add this feature in the updated plugin.
Hello , I'm sorry to say that but we can't do import from a seller's (store) page - this is technically impossible.

axiom786

Hi! i am puzzled. please anybody can help!
How i will pay the aliexpress sellers once my customer buys from my dropship Custom Shop???
My customer buys and pays to my only PayPal Account..now when i buy to dispatch to my customer,
should i pay from my own Bank Account Balance, outside PayPal??? if Yes, then what if i do not
have balance in my personal Bank Account, will PayPal allows me to pay from the Balance already
in my account with them(PayPal)?? Thanking you, and hope that my Question is Not ridiculous...I am New
to the dropship business!!! Regards... https://outdoormega.com

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi! i am puzzled. please anybody can help!
How i will pay the aliexpress sellers once my customer buys from my dropship Custom Shop???
My customer buys and pays to my only PayPal Account..now when i buy to dispatch to my customer,
should i pay from my own Bank Account Balance, outside PayPal??? if Yes, then what if i do not
have balance in my personal Bank Account, will PayPal allows me to pay from the Balance already
in my account with them(PayPal)?? Thanking you, and hope that my Question is Not ridiculous...I am New
to the dropship business!!! Regards... https://outdoormega.com
You can pay using your credit / debit card. Some AliExpress sellers accept PayPal payment as well.