Import Review Issue

balflearlee

Hi all, recently I've problem to import review from Aliexpress.
The "airplane" was flashing forever but nothing is imported.

Any of you having the same issue as mine?

Regards.

Stuart Gibson

I have the same issue with the aliwoo plugin.
With the normal alidropship plugin my imported products are going live straight away before I can edit them

Stuart Gibson

I read your post wrong sorry. I haven't had any issue with them loading. You should check your dashboard and see if the comments have loaded, plus check through each comment to see if they say anything about aliexpress or the price they paid

balflearlee

I mean the comments cannot be loaded, or cannot import to product page.

Seems like only me with the issue, so I already drop an email to support. Hopefully this could be resolved soon.

kevin2017

My targeted products have 840 reviews but none of them are imported. I tried to import them many times but no luck. No filter for reviews.

vanda

I have a similar issue. Reviews show successfully imported. I could see the comments on the draft but they don't appear under the product when I published the page.

naseemterer

What's the point to disable it? When you see reviews on a store without an option to leave review it looks not trusted.
it suppose only for buyer can leave a review?
because when i go through worldofharry,there is no section to leave a review..only can read review

Yaros

Staff member
it suppose only for buyer can leave a review?
because when i go through worldofharry,there is no section to leave a review..only can read review
we are updating the store now. All left reviews are not appeared on a site immediately. You can moderate them first.