Import Products not working properly

When using the Import Products it does not show the same results as I get by going direct to aliexpress so I added my initial products in manually (99 products) using the chrome extension.

Now I am trying to add in more products using the extension and while it looks like it is scraping the page it in fact doesn't add anything in to the products list.

Is there a technical glitch here, why is is not working - this is one of the main points of buying the product.

It was going ok until this.

grafiz

Hi, try to close aliexpress tab and click again on the import button on your website, the import button of the plugin would be ok

Thanks grafix, I have tried that, closed the browser and now also tried it on a fresh computer with a new
install of the chrome extension, no luck.

Hi, try to close aliexpress tab and click again on the import button on your website, the import button of the plugin would be ok

The screen scrolls down and back up as if it is screen scraping but then when I go and look at the products list there is nothing there.

You can see a video here where I tested on 4 products and nothing appeared in the products list. Also you can see how the plugin only showed 6
products available and aliexpress shows over a hundred.

I have tried this on 2 different computers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/om68xtungoytys6/aliexpress.mov?dl=0

What happens after you click Import button on the red extension panel?
What happens after you click Import button on the red extension panel?

Yaros

Staff member
It's better to use Direct Import with extension, because internal import is based on AliExpress affiliate API that does not return all products.

That's strange that you don't see items on your import list. Are you using the updated plugin and theme? Could you pm me your wp-admin access?

I am using 0.8.2.2 and recently added Social Rabbit 1.6.7 , I'm not getting a notification to upgrade the AliDropship.

I updated the theme yesterday but the problem was before that.

How do I pm you my login details on here ?

The screen scrolls down and back up as if it is screen scraping but then when I go and look at the products list there is nothing there.

You can see a video here where I tested on 4 products and nothing appeared in the products list. Also you can see how the plugin only showed 6
products available and aliexpress shows over a hundred.

I have tried this on 2 different computers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/om68xtungoytys6/aliexpress.mov?dl=0

Thanks Yaros, I figured it out.

Yesterday I imported @40 products and because they didn't carry over all the data from the descriptions (descriptions were empty) I moved them to the
trash, but because I didn't permanently delete them before trying to import the same ones again I guess the software checks to see if it has been imported before and
because they were still in the trash it looked like it wasn't importing them.

It works now I emptied the trash :) thanks.

Groan

Thanks Yaros, I figured it out.

Yesterday I imported @40 products and because they didn't carry over all the data from the descriptions (descriptions were empty) I moved them to the
trash, but because I didn't permanently delete them before trying to import the same ones again I guess the software checks to see if it has been imported before and
because they were still in the trash it looked like it wasn't importing them.

It works now I emptied the trash :) thanks.
I was just about to reply this to you.
I just discovered this myself, except I only had 1 item I wanted to re-import. Move to trash, it won't import until you delete permanently. I only figured it out when I saw your video and saw the (Trash) folder! So Thank You!