Import products is stuck since Google extension updated to 3.0.0.1

oran147

Hi there, today suddenly once I try to import a product, it looks like it's stuck (nothing is happening at all), Then I'm checking my import list and I see the product is there getting imported but it's not finishing importing the images.
The toolbar is stuck with:
Images to be imported for: 1 product
Then if I try to import the next product it will not import it's images since it's still "working" on the previous one" and then it shows:
Images to be imported for: 2 products
And it's not finishing it... Just stuck!
I already released it and tried again with a different product and the same is happening!

Can someone help?

Last edited:

oran147

It seems that the problem started happening after the update of the Google extension to version 3.0.0.1 (1 day ago), can I get the download of the previous version, please?? Or is there an urgent update to fix the issue???

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, could you please say wether you use Alidropship or Alidropship Woo plugin?

Woocommerce is quite slow performing platform. Because of that the product import work well but not fast on Alidropship Woo version. You can wait for a while until all images are imported

Last edited:

oran147

Hello, could you please say wether you use Alidropship or Alidropship Woo plugin?

Woocommerce is quite slow performing platform. Because of that the product import work well but not fast on Alidropship Woo version. You can wait for a while until all images are imported
Hello, I have been using your plugin for WooCommerce for years. This glitch is definitely a glitch and not a matter of slowness. It gets stuck and stays stuck and won't release even after an hour!
As I wrote in my previous comment, I found out what the problem was. The problem is with the update you released to Chrome Extension two days ago (3.0.0.1). I found the previous version online and installed it and now everything works fine.
Please check the version yourself, everything is stuck and not working properly (intermittently).
Also, if you try to click on the EDIT button instead of IMPORT (inside Aliexpress product), you will see that in the new version, you don't see all the categories of the site, and in the previous version you see it and everything is working properly.
I believe you will soon receive many complaints about this.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I have been using your plugin for WooCommerce for years. This glitch is definitely a glitch and not a matter of slowness. It gets stuck and stays stuck and won't release even after an hour!
As I wrote in my previous comment, I found out what the problem was. The problem is with the update you released to Chrome Extension two days ago (3.0.0.1). I found the previous version online and installed it and now everything works fine.
Please check the version yourself, everything is stuck and not working properly (intermittently).
Also, if you try to click on the EDIT button instead of IMPORT (inside Aliexpress product), you will see that in the new version, you don't see all the categories of the site, and in the previous version you see it and everything is working properly.
I believe you will soon receive many complaints about this.
Please, contact our support team to check your website - support@alidropship.com.

oran147

Please, contact our support team to check your website - support@alidropship.com.
Once I'm updating the Chrome Extension the issue is happening again.
So it's all because of the new version of the Chrome Extension and not because of my site...
BTW - even on Aliexpress, once clicking on import it does not show the planes and it looks like it is stuck even though it's already importing (with the new version), so there are many issues with the new Chrome Extension version that you need to fix.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Once I'm updating the Chrome Extension the issue is happening again.
So it's all because of the new version of the Chrome Extension and not because of my site...
BTW - even on Aliexpress, once clicking on import it does not show the planes and it looks like it is stuck even though it's already importing (with the new version), so there are many issues with the new Chrome Extension version that you need to fix.
We are fixing the problem with categories right now and can't see any problems with product import on woocommerce version according to tests based on 6 different sites. I recommend you to contact Alidropship Support team by email support@alidropship.com so I can check your case. Thank you for understanding

Last edited:

oran147

We are fixing the problem with categories right now and can't see any problems with product import on woocommerce version according to tests based on 6 different sites. I recommend you to contact Alidropship Support team by email support@alidropship.com so I can check your case. Thank you for understanding
I can contact them but the issue is only with this version, so if you will fix it, it might fix the issue. For now, the previous version is working well. and it worked well before your extension update, so it has nothing to do with my site.

oran147

Friend,
As I said, I tried to downgrade the extension to the previous version, and everything is working great! No issues at all!
So, it is clear that the issue is coming from the new version of the Chrome extension.

As I said before, I've been working with your plugin for many years now, and we imported to our site more than 30K products with this plugin. So I know it pretty well.
The issue is with the extension.
Please help!!

oran147

Attention everyone, it seems the team doesn't really care about the glitches that exist. I think soon this plugin won't work anymore at all because they don't work to solve our problems.
We paid our best money for this plugin and now when it stops working, there is no support!
I personally paid for this plugin for 4 sites I have, and now it's just worthless! Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Since I feel in correspondence with them by email that they underestimate me and my intelligence, I am considering contacting the bank and canceling the transaction.