Impacts of COVID-19 on Canadians - Parenting During the Pandemic (Statistics Canada)

A

aribmass

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, it is necessary to quickly gather data to inform the public and decision makers.

Currently, we are asking about the challenges of parenting during the pandemic. If you are the parent or guardian of children aged 0 to 14, please take a few minutes to share your insights. This questionnaire focuses on children's activities, child care and school, employment status, and your concerns for your family's overall well-being.

This information will be used by government organizations such as the Public Health Agency of Canada and Employment and Social Development Canada, and other types of organizations, to evaluate the delivery of health and social services and economic support, and to ensure best practices are adopted when reopening workplaces and public spaces. Your information may also be used by Statistics Canada for other statistical and research purposes.

The current questionnaire focuses on how the pandemic is affecting families with children under the age of 15.

Gedinasay

Many parents now find themselves in two difficult situations: limitation of space and movement and the need to function in multitasking mode. Parents used to go to work, and children used to go to kindergartens and schools. The issue of personal space was not so acute. It was limited to making sure that small children did not break into the bathroom or the need to knock on a teenager's room. Thanks to https://fosterplus.org, we got extra support. After all, Foster Plus agencies help children, teens, and young adults by providing care that is a step up from traditional parenting.

RobertRice

With CBD and vitamins, it's better to take them as prescribed by your doctor if you are concerned about some problem.

K

KateKateKate

The only effect that covid has had on me is the loss of my sense of smell. It was as uncomfortable as possible for me. And only recently I felt my favorite lemon smell when I grew cannabis. And all this is because I read an article in which I learned a lot of useful information about how to grow it properly. But I'm glad I can smell it again.