Impacts of COVID-19 on Canadians - Parenting During the Pandemic (Statistics Canada)

A

aribmass

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, it is necessary to quickly gather data to inform the public and decision makers.

Currently, we are asking about the challenges of parenting during the pandemic. If you are the parent or guardian of children aged 0 to 14, please take a few minutes to share your insights. This questionnaire focuses on children's activities, child care and school, employment status, and your concerns for your family's overall well-being.

This information will be used by government organizations such as the Public Health Agency of Canada and Employment and Social Development Canada, and other types of organizations, to evaluate the delivery of health and social services and economic support, and to ensure best practices are adopted when reopening workplaces and public spaces. Your information may also be used by Statistics Canada for other statistical and research purposes.

The current questionnaire focuses on how the pandemic is affecting families with children under the age of 15.

RobertRice

With CBD and vitamins, it's better to take them as prescribed by your doctor if you are concerned about some problem.

arabelsonix

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, it is necessary to quickly gather data to inform the public and decision makers.

Currently, we are asking about the challenges of parenting during the pandemic. If you are the parent or guardian of children aged 0 to 14, please take a few minutes to share your insights. This questionnaire focuses on children's activities, child care and school, employment status, and your concerns for your family's overall well-being.

This information will be used by government organizations such as the Public Health Agency of Canada and Employment and Social Development Canada, and other types of organizations, to evaluate the delivery of health and social services and economic support, and to ensure best practices are adopted when reopening workplaces and public spaces. Parents and guardians are faced with additional challenges such as managing distance learning. It would seem simple, but no. Parents will have to do the work of teachers, namely, monitor the teenager’s learning. At my school I was asked to find health related research topics, I used https://papersowl.com/blog/medical-research-topics for this. I based my work on Covid, there are no advantages to it (this is logical). But thank God the pandemic has died down now, but other viruses are appearing, it’s scary. Your information may also be used by Statistics Canada for other statistical and research purposes.

The current questionnaire focuses on how the pandemic is affecting families with children under the age of 15.
Children are studying remotely, which deprives them of full communication with classmates and teachers. This may have a negative impact on their social development. They will become withdrawn and shy.

Last edited: