Immediate Action Requested.

RasAlGhul

hello,
I am having some serious issue with alidropship importing.
It is not importing variations on variable products.
My team is uploading the products now and we are running out of time.
Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Christina

Administrator
hello,
I am having some serious issue with alidropship importing.
It is not importing variations on variable products.
My team is uploading the products now and we are running out of time.
Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, RasAlGhul!

Import works properly on my end.
Are you authorize your site in the extension before importing?
If the issue persists, please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check it. Thank you!

RasAlGhul

Hello, RasAlGhul!

Import works properly on my end.
Are you authorize your site in the extension before importing?
If the issue persists, please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check it. Thank you!

Yes, i have authorized it. It just doesn't take the variations. I don't know why. I have already wasted a lot of time trying to fix it.

Kvdriljeb

Hi!

Are you adjusting the data before importing? If so, try just clicking "Import" and editing the product details later in Wordpress..
It's more work obviously, but for me it worked.. I didn't have to do it with all products though.

Hope it helps

RasAlGhul

I haven't tried it today. But i tried direct import yesterday. Still i had same issue. Now for some products, it is taking variations and for some it is not. Which is quite strange.

Kvdriljeb

Frustrating.. That was the only thing I could come up with.
I'm dealing with a weird issue myself right now. Definitely some bug fixing to do..

Good luck

RasAlGhul

Okay, so the problem was i was deleting shipping variations while importing the products from aliexpress. Thank you @Christina for helping me out. I hope, it help others. Thanks

RasAlGhul

Okay. so for final confirmation. I am not removing shipping options from variations tab. Rather i am unticking shipping to be used as a variation on attribute tab. Please confirm, if i am absolutely right in this as it could lead to multiple accidents and risk. see screenshot.

Attachments

• 2018-11-03_14-45-57.png
    2018-11-03_14-45-57.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 14