Images not displaying correctly on products page. Help!

lacelane

The images are centered, I need it to be left aligned like all the other web pages. I'm using the shopper theme, and my version of alidropship is the alidropship woo, that is compatible with php 7.1, so it is one earlier. I can't get to php 7.2, at least not yet. Here is a snapshotScreen Shot 2020-02-04 at 9.51.53 PM.png

Mar

The images are centered, I need it to be left aligned like all the other web pages. I'm using the shopper theme, and my version of alidropship is the alidropship woo, that is compatible with php 7.1, so it is one earlier. I can't get to php 7.2, at least not yet. Here is a snapshotView attachment 11174
There is a number of reasons. Most likely the theme. See the documentation of the theme. Also, check woocommerce setting. Just in case you are thinking of the plugin, it has nothing to do with it.

lacelane

I am using the shopper theme which is in alidropship website, so it's approved. What woocommerce setting is ideal?

lacelane

Ok, I think I solved it. I go to the webpage, while logged in as adminstrator, then i hit customize on the left corner. And then there comes a menu. Click on layout, then play around with the general layout squared buttons, that somehow reset it for me.

Mar

Ok, I think I solved it. I go to the webpage, while logged in as adminstrator, then i hit customize on the left corner. And then there comes a menu. Click on layout, then play around with the general layout squared buttons, that somehow reset it for me.
That's nice. Issues like this is for you to resolve.