I need to delete some attribute that i don't want it to show

Skprafi

The best this you made it for all excellent such as
Change the price however we want
Rename the attribute
Delete the Item Specifics

But why we can not delete the attributes

For example, Bellow screenshot is showing shipping from the attribute. Why I need this I'm not do a international shipping I'm importing the product from aliexpress or Alibaba and sell only Local shopper Instead of this attribute I need to attach my own attribute

2020-09-06_10h24_18.png

How can I do this?
Looking for support staff replay because I'm thinking this is a new feature that I'm showing here

Best regards
Rafi

chris37

The best this you made it for all excellent such as
Change the price however we want
Rename the attribute
Delete the Item Specifics

But why we can not delete the attributes

For example, Bellow screenshot is showing shipping from the attribute. Why I need this I'm not do a international shipping I'm importing the product from aliexpress or Alibaba and sell only Local shopper Instead of this attribute I need to attach my own attribute

View attachment 12780

How can I do this?
Looking for support staff replay because I'm thinking this is a new feature that I'm showing here

Best regards
Rafi
Is not new feature I personal answer this question many time ...you can make a search for this very forum "how to delete or rename attribute "

Mar

Discussed to death sooooo many times in the past. That is why this page was created, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/read-first-before-posting-a-new-thread.14935/, it is due to this annoying questions repeated over and over again. Learn to search the forum for threads that will answer your question.

1599378415243.png

daniel-97

In short. You can't :)

Technically, you can, but it will break the connections between that product and Aliexpress