I need a wootheme I can use that is fast and compatible with aliwoodropship

Peacee

I have purchased your plugin for weeks now and the WordPress theme I wanted to use seem to have many issues with your plugin.
I have since gotten a few tips from your people, yet my site is slow, that why I haven't launched the site yet.

Kindly advise any theme that anyone has used that allows the Aliexpress products to load fast.

Again please any tips on how to make it faster.

Regards.

Deus

You need to install : cloudfare and activate minify and other functions from cache. Install a cache plugin to your wordpress . Lazyload . Optimize your images...
Sorry I'm on my phone this is the things I remembered from the top of my head

Last edited:

Peacee

Thanks for the quick one. you mentioned 'cloudfare', is that a theme of a plugin? and is 'mininity' also a plugin? is lazy load a different plugin? And yes i use smush' to optimize my images, or do you have a better plugin for images optimization?

Deus

I use smush also. CloudFlare is a CDN service that has many features. Like SSL, and many other features for free, you should really take a look. I have lazyload include with my theme but I'm pretty sure that there are a plugin for this.

kingpin

Flatsome is a good choice. I use it too on couple of my sites and its fast and compatible with ali woo version also.

Peacee

Flatsome uses a certain framework that has refused to load on my system. I haven't even been able to open the 'edit page". So i had to use the Alidropship theme, and i'm loving it. even though its just so simple, no much eye-catching, but i like the speed, and the ease of use.
Thanks guys.
I hope to start selling asap.