I MADE MY FIRST SALE.

Shahin09

Whew! After working my butt off this week with learning and applying advertising i made my first sale! My first week of advertising by the way...

My product cost $1.30 and I sold it one $9.99. Wow, it feels good.

I spent about $25 in advertising for my facebook fan page which has 70+ likes now and one of my instagram photos blew up to over 1000 likes in 24 hours, without me even optimizing anything on the instagram ad. So pretty much I have a small i mean very small following, and i managed to get a sale because my website looks and feels likes its legitimate!

I hope this encourages anyone who is trying to make their first sale. It took time, but very well worth it.

axiom786

Whew! After working my butt off this week with learning and applying advertising i made my first sale! My first week of advertising by the way...

I spent about $25 in advertising for my facebook fan page which has 70+ likes now and one of my instagram photos blew up to over 1000 likes in 24 hours, without me even optimizing anything on the instagram ad. So pretty much I have a small i mean very small following, and i managed to get a sale because my website looks and feels likes its legitimate!

I hope this encourages anyone who is trying to make their first sale. It took time, but very well worth it.
Congratulations!

Ninjasloth

Good work! What was your approach? Recently launched Aqualio.com looking to make first sale. Tried running an fb ad but no luck yet. Are there any experienced dropshippers that can offer any tips/advice?

orimond

Hi.. where to get the advertising support? TQ

axiom786

Congratulations...

Shekhar

Congratulations bro