I don't have all features in my Ali plugin menu

sha12

It is really strange.
This is my menu, where are all other features???
Only now, when i wanted to edit the notifications - i have realized it...

1553977902867.png

sha12

What happens when you click or hover over that "Aliexpress" button with the bag icon?

This is what i have - 1554009363450.png

and last time alidropship plugin was installed by the plugin support due to the ioncube problem in the server.

Direct Webstore

So you're not even going bother spending 5 minutes reinstalling the plugin again to see if that works?
Good luck with the problem solving itself then.

Direct Webstore

I had never had the correct menu, also in other versions
That doesn't make sense. If you never had the correct menu in other versions, why are you only complaining about it now?

And not having the correct menu, even in other versions just sounds a little hard to believe. I'd say there is something else to this "problem" that we're not aware of. Something that's possibly got nothing to do with the plugin at all.

sha12

I find that hard to believe ... considering the time between the two posts.

I did it right after I wrote my first reply
It takes a second
have i missed something in the process? it's trange also for me that i have only half menu.
if you have any other suggestion i would be happy to hear that, thanks again!

sha12

That doesn't make sense. If you never had the correct menu in other versions, why are you only complaining about it now?
My website is not online yet, I have just finished it (+/-) and saw that i need to add the notification integration.
My main work was regarding importing products

Direct Webstore

My website is not online yet,
Not "online"? You mean you have it installed locally on a WAMP type server? You don't have it hosted on a normal online host? If so, it shouldn't work at all as it needs to be online to validate the license.

Nothing you say seems to make any sense. Which leads me to stick with this ....
Something that's possibly got nothing to do with the plugin at all.

sha12

Sorry I might have confused you. Of course i'm on a server. I meant that i'm in a "coming soon" state, not selling yet. I wrote that i'm not online because you didn't understand how couldn't i realize it sooner...
So as i'm not selling yet - just designing and importing - i didn't have to use the notification before.
I hope it helps you understand it better.

Direct Webstore

I did it right after I wrote my first reply
It takes a second
It would take more than "a second" to download a fresh zip of the plugin, delete the old one and re-upload the new one. I feel you're not telling the complete story and/or not telling the complete truth. In which case, your best bet IS contacting Support and letting them sort it out for you.

sha12

It would take more than "a second" to download a fresh zip of the plugin, delete the old one and re-upload the new one. I feel you're not telling the complete story and/or not telling the complete truth. In which case, your best bet IS contacting Support and letting them sort it out for you.
I'm totally with you. I'm probably too clueless in this business, be patient with me, i do everything you tell me.
I deactivated the plugin, then deleted.
Went to the plugin site and downloaded the most updated plugin 7.2+
added new plugin + upload the zip + activated it
it takes 1 minute.
Am i missing something?

Direct Webstore

It takes a second
it takes 1 minute.

See what I mean? It's impossible to get any consistent sense out of you.

I'm betting there is nothing wrong with the menu at all and you are simply not seeing what everyone else sees. It's happened before. People not seeing what is right in front of their noses.

If there was something actually wrong with the plugin, and you did indeed download a fresh copy and it also had this "problem", then everyone would be complaining about it ... but they aren't.

Good luck.

:)

Last edited:

sha12

See what I mean? It's impossible to get any consistent sense out of you.

I'm betting there is nothing wrong with the menu at all and you are simply not seeing what everyone else sees. It's happened before. People not seeing what is right in front of their noses.

If there was something actually wrong with the plugin, and you did indeed download a fresh copy and it also had this "problem", then everyone would be complaining about it ... but they aren't.

Good luck.

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that this is the menu of aliwoo plugin.
I appreciate your help, but please don't be so arrogant and disrespectful next time, especially when eventually you realize that you might not have all the answers (mostly for such as basic as this one).
Thanks again for trying and good luck for you too

Direct Webstore

just wanted to let you know that this is the menu of aliwoo plugin.
This is the Alidropship for Woo Commerce Plugin section of the forum ... so I presumed that already.

but please don't be so arrogant and disrespectful
I'm not being arrogant and disrespectful. I'm stating facts. The way you describe the situation IS chaotic. If there was a problem with the plugin others WOULD be complaining about it.

Others here in this forum.. at times HAVE NOT noticed certain things right in front of their noses. It's a natural human mistake. These are all FACTS. I don't have time for political correctness.

I use the Woo plugin myself and there is nothing wrong with it. Nobody else has reported a problem with the menu either. More FACTS.

You stated you are new to this. Another FACT. You MAY be mistaken somehow. A POSSIBILITY. Put your over sensitivity aside and accept the fact that as a newbie you are somehow overlooking something, somehow. Simple as that.

Without looking at your Admin panel, it's impossible say what is going on ... but like I said, I suspect it is nothing. I may be wrong ... so contact support at support@alidropship.com.

Create a new user with admin rights and give them your login URL and the username/password you created. You can delete the user after they have finished.

And try not to be so sensitive.

Good luck

Direct Webstore

Actually ... taking a second look at your first screenshot ...

1554027442074.png

There is nothing at all wrong with it. As I suspected. There are two Settings links. This shot above is the General settings.

1554027553788.png
And your second screenshot is the Aliexpress settings.

All is normal. All is as it should be. My suspicions were correct.

So what exactly is the problem? Oh yes. "Notifications". And to prove that we are all human and make mistakes, I just realised that I made one by only now realising that you are referring the the "Notifications" in the ORIGINAL plugin's settings. (It clicked when I remembered you saying you had several "versions" I thought you meant versions of the Woo plugin!) The Alidropship Woo plugin does not have those Notification settings. Woo Commerce itself handles them.

as a newbie you are somehow overlooking something, somehow.

That is the thing that you overlooked or did not realise, as I suspected was the case above. It WAS right in front of your nose and it was right in front of MY nose too. But it was such a silly thing, I did not consider it. Neither did @Sunster Grrrrr .. ;)

you might not have all the answers
ANYWAY ... here's the answer -

Woo Commerce handles those "Notifications" in Woo Commerce>Settings>Emails ... (A tab at the top of the page)

You can now relax and cancel the email to support.

Last edited: