I am Aliexpress Top Brand seller, I WANT YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

axiom786

10 pages and counting! This may win the award for the longest thread on this forum! I'm so excited! Pass me more popcorn! Quick! ;)
Is it Possible to deal Directly with Manufacturers instead of Re-Sellers Store Owner, please???/ Is there any Link which may Directly Link me to Manufacturers if ever it exists???? I deal in Camping, Hiking, Climbing Picnic Outdoors Products... thanking you, Regards.

Direct Webstore

Is it Possible to deal Directly with Manufacturers instead of Re-Sellers Store Owner, please???/ Is there any Link which may Directly Link me to Manufacturers if ever it exists???? I deal in Camping, Hiking, Climbing Picnic Outdoors Products... thanking you, Regards.

You really should ask this in a new thread. It has nothing to do with this thread and nothing to do with the quote you quoted from me. Strange.

But with Aliexpress, the short answer is "no". You'd need to use Aliexpress's parent company Alibaba to do that. Also, they don't dropship. You'd have to import the products in bulk and ship them yourself. And you can't use the Alidropship plugin of course. You'd have to use something like Woocommerce or another shopping cart and manage product listing, order processing and shipping manually yourself.

However, there ARE manufacturers outside of China that dropship. This is a totally different thing to Alidropship.

But don't ask anymore questions in this thread. It has nothing to do with it. Start a new thread or use Google and do a bit of research. Type "drop-shipping from manufacturers" into Google.

;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Are you not allowed to put your URL in the first post? How is that efficient for a forum?
Go back several pages. I've already told him that. His reason is that he does not want other Aliexpress sellers knowing the URL of his store.

Taking into consideration that Chinese Aliexpress sellers do not use this forum, plus, if a very rare 1 or 2 did, all they'd have to do is type "URL please" and they will get the address of his store. LOL

So as far as reasons go, I give it a 0/10 ... lol

And because of this serious lack of logic, I won't be doing business with him.

;)

Direct Webstore

Thanks for the rationale, competitors can use a proxy account, they can pretend and no way to deter it.
The other fact that I forgot is that only people who have bought the Alidropship plugin can join this forum. All applications to join are screened. So his fears are completely without any basis at all.

But whatever turns him on ... lol

Mar

This is one funny thread. This would surely win if there is contest: the most useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.