I am Aliexpress Top Brand seller, I WANT YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Wong

Hello everyone, I am Kenny, the gold TOP seller from Aliexpress.
I am from YIWU, CHINA, known as the "World Commodity Factory".
Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
3.28 is coming soon, The discount is almost the same as 11.11.
This is the biggest event of AliExpress first half of a year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
I suggest that you don't miss this opportunity. And we can be the best partner.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.

Last edited:
Your products look good especially the price I will add your product to my store but quick question how quick your company delivers when it comes to shipping in USA, UK, Europe or other countries.

cexsi

Hello everyone, I am Kenny, the gold TOP seller from Aliexpress.
I am from YIWU, CHINA, known as the "World Commodity Factory".
Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
11.11 is coming soon, this is the biggest event of AliExpress this year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
I suggest that you don't miss this opportunity. And we can be the best partner.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.
Can you send me your store URL, and discounts you offer, shipping rates and countries you ship to

Arnaldo

Hi dear Kenny how are you?

May I ask you to share your store url in mp please?

Looking forward to hear about you.

Thank you dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.