I am Aliexpress Top Brand seller, I WANT YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct Webstore

Can you send me your store url
can i see shop url pls
Hi please send me store url
please URL
Can you send me your store URL
Can you send me your store URL, thank you
Can you send me your store URL
May I ask you to share your store url
Can you send me your store URL please?
Please send me the url
Please send me your url

Probably a good idea to put the URL in the first post ... but then again, probably no one would read it it. lol :)

Direct Webstore

Maybe you are right, but I have confidence in my products and services
That makes absolutely no sense at all in relation to posting the URL to your store as a logical and sensible convenience so that 98% of this thread isn't comprised of people asking for your URL and you replying that you have given it to them ... 理解? But it is like the usual non comprehending copy/pasted reply you get from many Chinese sellers though ... lol :)

I have confidence in my .... services.
That's great! But I don't have much confidence in your comprehension levels ... :)

I have sent you message with a store URL
Somebody please get this man a rubber stamp before he wears out his keyboard .. for God's sake! lol :)

Sorry ... but thread this is just too funny. :)

Last edited:

Kenny Wong

That makes absolutely no sense at all in relation to posting the URL to your store as a logical and sensible convenience so that 98% of this thread isn't comprised of people asking for your URL and you replying that you have given it to them ... 理解? But it is like the usual non comprehending copy/pasted reply you get from many Chinese sellers though ... lol :)

That's great! But I don't have much confidence in your comprehension levels ... :)

Somebody please get this man a rubber stamp before he wears out his keyboard .. for God's sake! lol :)

Sorry ... but thread this is just too funny. :)
Dear Keyboard Man,
To be honest, I don't understand what you meaing? I created this article to help Drop Shipping solve the problem, and you have been laughing at me and publishing your opinion on English word games. I don’t think this affects reading, and you have been thinking about these unnecessary Things. Is your life too unsatisfactory? So you need to attack others on the Internet to vent your emotions?:p:p:p

Direct Webstore

To be honest, I don't understand what you meaing?

I know.

you need to attack others

No. I'm not "attacking" you. You have to forgive my sense of humour ... I'm offering a helpful suggestion in a joking way to edit your first post and insert the URL to your site so everyone does not have to type "URL please" over and over and over and over ... forever.

... and that you don't have to reply to them via PM with the URL over and over and over ... forever.

... and also reply here "I've sent the URL" over and over and over and over ... forever.

Understand? I hope so. But if you don't understand, never mind. Continue doing it your way. I was just trying to offer a helpful suggestion. :)

English word games
Scrabble? Where?

these unnecessary Things
Yes. I'm sorry. Of course it's unnecessary to provide the URL publicly ... it's so much more fun sending multiple messages over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and .................. and we all need fun, right? :)

So please excuse me and carry on doing it your way.

My deepest apologies. Just ignore my suggestion. :)

By the way ... what's the URL to your shop?

Last edited:

Kenny Wong

I know.

No. I'm not "attacking" you. You have to forgive my sense of humour ... I'm offering a helpful suggestion in a joking way to edit your first post and insert the URL to your site so everyone does not have to type "URL please" over and over and over and over ... forever.

... and that you don't have to reply to them via PM with the URL over and over and over ... forever.

... and also reply here "I've sent the URL" over and over and over and over ... forever.

Understand? I hope so. But if you don't understand, never mind. Continue doing it your way. I was just trying to offer a helpful suggestion. :)

Scrabble? Where?

Yes. I'm sorry. Of course it's unnecessary to provide the URL publicly ... it's so much more fun sending multiple messages over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and .................. and we all need fun, right? :)

So please excuse me and carry on doing it your way.

My deepest apologies. Just ignore my suggestion. :)

By the way ... what's the URL to your shop?
Dear
It doesn't matter, I want to express my apologies to you. Please let me tell you why I am doing this instead of posting my website directly.
What I need is Drop Shipping, which has the intent to cooperate with each other. This is a professional collaboration. What happens if I publish my URL directly? Who is entering the link? Maybe the same Aliexpress seller as me? Even professional malicious evaluators, this is in the protection of privacy. Moreover, in China, if the link is directly released, this is not allowed and will be deleted directly, so please forgive me for doing this. The most important thing is that I don't want everyone to think that this is a business cooperation article. The article is more to help you solve the problem with Drop Shipping.
My English is not very good, I hope you can understand.

Direct Webstore

I think you're being paranoid. This forum isn't visited by many Aliexpress sellers ... and this forum is not based in China. If China wants to block this forum or any links in it ... let them. Your dropshipping customers are not in China ... but anyway ... up to you. No big deal. :)

Kenny Wong

I think you're being paranoid. This forum isn't visited by many Aliexpress sellers ... and this forum is not based in China. If China wants to block this forum or any links in it ... let them. Your dropshipping customers are not in China ... but anyway ... up to you. No big deal. :)
:D:D:D:D:D

jlee2018

Hello everyone, I am Kenny, the gold TOP seller from Aliexpress.
I am from YIWU, CHINA, known as the "World Commodity Factory".
Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
11.11 is coming soon, this is the biggest event of AliExpress this year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
I suggest that you don't miss this opportunity. And we can be the best partner.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.

i'm very interested please give me the url.

Status
Not open for further replies.