I am aliexpress seller , we are looking for dropship partner

Shurong Zhou

Hi everyone

I am Zhou from YIWU, China, We have 6 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome cooperation regarding Drop shipping.

Recently, we started a new store and are looking for a stable dropshipper.

We sell wallets,laptop backpacks,travel bags and digital storage bags. You may ask: why do you choose us?The following are the reasons. 1 our products are on promotion now,so the price is lowest in Aliexpress. 2/I am a Authorized dealer of several Top brands with high quality products in China.3/Our shipments are ePacket,Aliexpress Standard Shipping ,DHL,EMS,UPS,FEDEX and TNT. The delivery time is short.

If you want to cooperate with me, feel free to contact me
parkdollar at gmail.com
or wechat +86 18950426990

If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

raz0r7

Hi,

Whats is your shipping time to Brazil? Please, inform your store name on AliExpress.

Thanks

Mar

Hi everyone

I am Zhou from YIWU, China, We have 6 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome cooperation regarding Drop shipping.

Recently, we started a new store and are looking for a stable dropshipper.

We sell wallets,laptop backpacks,travel bags and digital storage bags. You may ask: why do you choose us?The following are the reasons. 1 our products are on promotion now,so the price is lowest in Aliexpress. 2/I am a Authorized dealer of several Top brands with high quality products in China.3/Our shipments are ePacket,Aliexpress Standard Shipping ,DHL,EMS,UPS,FEDEX and TNT. The delivery time is short.

If you want to cooperate with me, feel free to contact me
parkdollar at gmail.com
or wechat +86 18950426990

If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.
What kind of cooperation exactly are you looking for from a dropshipper?

Mar

Hi ,We are looking for dropshipper to sell our product. :)
Normally, we import products from AliExpress. If you post here the name of your store and we find it in AliExpress with a good rating, dropshippers will import your products. That is the way it is. But as you mentioned, you have just started a new store. There is no way a new store can have a good rating. So what are you up to?