Huge Problem with Product Attributes/Variations (URGENT)

chicken

Under products that have attributes and variations, I cannot have more than 4 size attributes show up (only M, L, XL, and XXL); I have XS and S too under products->attributes, but they don't show up. Plugin also freezes on the plane loading screen when making picture changes or importing reviews.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Under products that have attributes and variations, I cannot have more than 4 size attributes show up (only M, L, XL, and XXL); I have XS and S too under products->attributes, but they don't show up. Plugin also freezes on the plane loading screen when making picture changes or importing reviews.

First you need to go to Attributes and create necessary attributes (XS and S).

1.png

Then you need to go to Product Options -> Attributes and add attributes you created (just start typing XS and S in Value(s) section).

2.png

Finally, you go to Variations and create new ones using the attributes you added.

3.png

As for loading screen, try to clean cache of your browser and the cache of a cache plugin (if you use any). Also check if you have any other Chrome extensions activated.

btw why do you need to add variations which are not presented on AliExpress?

Last edited:

Mar

If XS and S are in products->attributes, make sure stock is not zero, if i is, the attributes will not show in the front end.