How we can find a solution for China and Russia Federation warehouses options?

I finally Put my website together, so now i can add all my products, but i find my self with some problems, first one is that some products have warehouses variations, and i don't see how we can make this work. is there a way to only get the china option but no display it in the product?

Also i think that i literally can't use this plugin until you guys implement the option where we not import images from description. that have to happen, please @Yaros see the Oberlo implementation. they put in the description what your plugin is putting in the additional information tab. and they no grab any image from description.

also will be very good if we can edit the title before sending it to import-list, edit from the chrome extension/ also add the categories and tags there as well. just a suggestion.

Thanks.

Yaros

Staff member
We will update the extension soon with the option to edit a product before importing. Why not importing images? I usually remove only text descriptions but leave images removing only ones with watermarks.

Aswome that is a good news!

Why not importing images?
In my opinion images are always better and without watermark in the products image its self. in the description generally they use the same pictures (as they use in the product image) plus all that shipping things that we no need. also makes the website heavier and makes a huge time consuming editing. is my opinion so that is why i ask for at least the option to decide if we want them or not.

Thanks!

Other idea could be implementing it like my multiscraper plugin for opencart, that allows you to decide the max number of image to import on the description. you can put max of 4 or 7 or what ever you feel comfortable with and them you edit on product description.

gkteng

Hi. I have a question here. I have a few listings with both China and Russia as the "Ship From" options. I have deleted this attritube so that the customers do not see it.

I noticed when the suppliers's stock goes to zero in Russia, my variations is downlighted as well.

So my question is How can I make my listing's stock quantity to refer to China only?