How to secure Alidropship website?

kdb

well I am using wordfence for a long time and it protects my site from attacks many times, It also sends you an immediate email about attacks and plugin updates.

I am giving it 5 stars

yuri_j0805

Hi. I don't know if this is connected. I am receiving a lot of subscribers from unknown email domain to my USER, is this fine? Should I stop this? How?

Attachments

• A5174DBF-892F-4C7A-A142-B211A75EB085.jpeg
    A5174DBF-892F-4C7A-A142-B211A75EB085.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 12

the_lyall

Hi. I don't know if this is connected. I am receiving a lot of subscribers from unknown email domain to my USER, is this fine? Should I stop this? How?
If it's an issue even after installing Wordfence (unlikely but possible) you can add reCaptcha to the registration form (free plugin) to prevent bots from creating accounts. Same goes for contact form submissions.

Direct Webstore

Thank God someone tried rubbing two sticks together to make fire (plus other things) hundreds of thousands of years ago. Otherwise, the human race would be extinct.
Wouldn't it be funny if they had forums 100s of 1000s of years ago?

Gronk Caveman said:
Me Gronk. Big glacier come. Get cold. Want fire. Rub two sticks make fire. Yes? No? Gronk confused.

Gronk was a Neanderthal. See what happened to them?

;)

yuri_j0805

If it's an issue even after installing Wordfence (unlikely but possible) you can add reCaptcha to the registration form (free plugin) to prevent bots from creating accounts. Same goes for contact form submissions.

Thanks. I already activated it. Sorry I have no knowledge about this. Where should I go for the re-captcha? Thanks

Direct Webstore

Thanks. I already activated it. Sorry I have no knowledge about this. Where should I go for the re-captcha? Thanks
1. Click the Knowledge Base link in the header menu above.
2. Type "re-captcha" or "recaptcha" into the search box.
3. Hit Enter
4. Start reading

There's no problem with that. As already mentioned above, it is only necessary to find a reliable tool to explain everything in detail. I prefer to use swiftcomm.co.uk. In any form, it helps me a lot, particularly with an explanation about the basics of the cyber system and how IT works, and the entire information world. I think it will be helpful to you because I realized that I could now learn more when I first learned about it. If this really helps you, then do not hesitate to write to me about all the questions that arise.

Last edited: