How to reply to customer?

Tina

I do not understand why i am so confused. I received a message from a customer from the contact me form, how do i reply? i do not know where i go to reply?

Tina

Tina

It was sent via my contact form, and i want to reply back with support@ .......com so its more professional. I just don't know where to set it up and where the emails are going from a customer. I received it in my junk mail on my personal email ...

Tina

I have a professional email made with my hosting provider. Do you know how I can integrate it into my wordpress? Please! Thanks so much

kingpin

Hi Tina

You can login to your webmail on your cpanel to access your professional email and send message directly from there to your customers.

If you want all the messages of transactions and anything to go automatically to your customers

If yes and if you are using woocommerce version plugin its easy just goto woocommerce -> settings-> emails
And in there you will see the option to put ypur professional email

On alidropship main plugin i dont remember as I'm not using it.

Hope this helps

candresg76

What I personally do is create a gmail account and then go to my support@yourdomain.com email and get all emails forwarded to my gmail in my cel phone, this way I'm up to date on all inquiries. You can also set your support@yourdomain.com email using free clients like windows live mail or outlook, hosting providers like Godaddy or Hostgator provide full instructions on how to configure your email accounts on these clients. As that was not enough, you can also set your email accts. in the mail app on your android or ios device.