How to include ePackage shipping fee when importing products and calculating price

stv

I imported some products without free ePackage shipping. When I use formula to calculate sale price, only the base original price was included and 'view product' link is pointing to product page with 'free shipping' option (not ePackage). How to include shipping fee when importing and calculating price?

If 'view product' link is pointing to product page with 'free shipping' option (not ePackage), once I use automatically making order, the default shipping would be 'Free Shipping Aliexpress metrod' in stead of ePackage, I have to manually change it to ePackage. Is it right?

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I imported some products without free ePackage shipping. When I use formula to calculate sale price, only the base original price was included and 'view product' link is pointing to product page with 'free shipping' option (not ePackage). How to include shipping fee when importing and calculating price?

If 'view product' link is pointing to product page with 'free shipping' option (not ePackage), once I use automatically making order, the default shipping would be 'Free Shipping Aliexpress metrod' in stead of ePackage, I have to manually change it to ePackage. Is it right?
Hello,

Thank you for brining this to our attention. For now shipping costs can only be added manually via AliDropship --> Settings --> Shipping. During the autoupdate ePacket should actually be added as a default shipping method whether it's free or not. But please make sure it's chosen in the AliDropship Chrome extension as well, when you're importing products.