How to get 20% Cashback from Aliexpress

nadeeem

It looks like purchasing Alipocket doesn't get cashback anymore, only direct purchases of items. Although, Alibonus still works good and gives up to 50% cashback, based on the total amount of purchases you have made. I think that after you reach about $31, you get 30% cashback, and after you reach $144, you get 40%. That's doing pretty well for me.
Hi Tania, wud u plz help me with the following questions:
1- How much Ali Pocket (in dollar) can I buy/have at a time , is there any limit ?
2- If I use Alipocket to buy goods, will I get any cash back from Cash Back Services ?
3- Does buying with ALI POCKET still work well without account hold-up/bock ?
Thnk u very much

axiom786

Is it Advisable to Copy /Paste Aliexpress Dynamic Ads on My Website....if Yes, please where to place it, and will it be advantageous ?????

TaniaRe

Hi Tania, wud u plz help me with the following questions:
1- How much Ali Pocket (in dollar) can I buy/have at a time , is there any limit ?
2- If I use Alipocket to buy goods, will I get any cash back from Cash Back Services ?
3- Does buying with ALI POCKET still work well without account hold-up/bock ?
Thnk u very much

1) Up to $150 per time, but there is no maximum in total. I don't recommend over $500, though, just in case.
2) You'll get cash back every time you purchase an item, if you have installed a chrome extension from your cash back program.
3) Actually, Alipocket is the best way to pay for your orders. (instead of charging your credit card multiple times which could cause blocks or holds.

Mar

Is it Advisable to Copy /Paste Aliexpress Dynamic Ads on My Website....if Yes, please where to place it, and will it be advantageous ?????
Your website have ads for other websites selling the same product, do you have to ask if it is advantageous?

TaniaRe

What do you mean orders closed?
A very common problem that many dropshippers used to face (now it's happening less, but it's still a risk) is multiple orders paid with credit card got either their card in trouble or their Aliexpress account blocked. With alipocket you can pay once for 100 orders within a month period for example, instead of charging your card 100 or 50 times.