How to get 20% Cashback from Aliexpress

TaniaRe

Hello everyone, i recently discovered a way to get 20% cashback instead of 8% that the Aliexpress Affiliate Program offers.
It can really adds up to your total revenue if you're processing lots of orders or of a high amount and i highly recommend it to everyone.
1st step: Register to Alibonus to receive 10% per order. You start with 7% but you can easily scale this up to 10% after a few orders. Also, you can get paid through Paypal.
2nd step: Purchase and pay for your Aliexpress orders through Alipocket. Whenever you purchase an Alipocket amount, you get an extra 10% to your Alibonus balance (plus the 10% you get for each individual order). So in total, you get 20% cashback! Another great benefit of using Alipocket is that the risk of getting orders closed almost disappears. I have processed over 650 orders with Alibonus with only 2 of them getting closed.
Try it out and let me know your thoughts and results!

destrovel

Can you please elaborate on this last statement?

My bad, I misinterpreted some things :p
I thought ADS was re-routing us through a second cashback link (alipocket) which was affiliated to Yaros.
But it would seem that the only way to get cash from Alipocket is to deposit cash there.
No conspiracy here, move on :p

chelov

I am familiar with AliBonus. It is a legit service. But I have not found information about an extra 10% to AliBonus balance from Alipocket.

10% from the product you are buying from aliexpress
10% from alipocket

When putting money to alipocket, you use alibonus ref link (putting money same process as buying any product on aliexpress) and get 10%, then you use money you put to alipocket to pay for goods, another 10%.

Like OP said, you start with 7% for each alipocket top-up and orders. So in total you start with 14% cashback, after 200$ saved you get on 20% cashback. Minimum payout 5$.

Rodrigo

I am familiar with AliBonus. It is a legit service. But I have not found information about an extra 10% to AliBonus balance from Alipocket.

Does Alibonus interfere with Admitad/EPN that are integrated with the plugin?

I noticed that if I load an URL that has my affiliate link then Alibonus tells me that I need to activate my cashback, I dont know if this pushes my affiliate link out to activate Alibonus. So I wonder if it does the same for Admitad and EPN?

Liang

Hi guys,

I have registered with Admitad and Alibonus.

If I choose auto-ordering system on my website, I will be able to get the cash back from Admitad, right?

If I use Manual Order, I can login to Aliexpress and use Alibonus to order item, right?

Or is there any ways to combine both of them?

merten

Hello everyone, i recently discovered a way to get 20% cashback instead of 8% that the Aliexpress Affiliate Program offers.
It can really adds up to your total revenue if you're processing lots of orders or of a high amount and i highly recommend it to everyone.
1st step: Register to Alibonus to receive 10% per order. You start with 7% but you can easily scale this up to 10% after a few orders. Also, you can get paid through Paypal.
2nd step: Purchase and pay for your Aliexpress orders through Alipocket. Whenever you purchase an Alipocket amount, you get an extra 10% to your Alibonus balance (plus the 10% you get for each individual order). So in total, you get 20% cashback! Another great benefit of using Alipocket is that the risk of getting orders closed almost disappears. I have processed over 650 orders with Alibonus with only 2 of them getting closed.
Try it out and let me know your thoughts and results!

And how much % of our sales do you get?

Kifery

Does this work with Oberlo or Dropfied? 20% is tons of money on the table... Any clue if that affects the sellers? probably that's on Alibaba pocket.. Any updates? I am about to start my first new store and I am about to use dropfied so this is big info. Thanks for sharing TaniaRE

Yaros

Staff member
Does this work with Oberlo or Dropfied? 20% is tons of money on the table... Any clue if that affects the sellers? probably that's on Alibaba pocket.. Any updates? I am about to start my first new store and I am about to use dropfied so this is big info. Thanks for sharing TaniaRE
As far as I know Oberlo stopped supporting this system, there are many complaints on its community now. As for Dropified, it's better to ask there support.

TaniaRe

It looks like purchasing Alipocket doesn't get cashback anymore, only direct purchases of items. Although, Alibonus still works good and gives up to 50% cashback, based on the total amount of purchases you have made. I think that after you reach about $31, you get 30% cashback, and after you reach $144, you get 40%. That's doing pretty well for me.