How to Generate Product Feed for Google Merchant setup and Facebook Dynamic Retargeting

Venu

Hi,

I have tried multiple plugins to create product feed for Google Merchant setup and Facebook Dynamic Re-targeting but in vain nothing has worked. Can you please let us know how to generate this feed from our store using Alidropship plugin.

I am not using Woocommerce version. There is a open thread for this required - https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/expand-your-store-with-google-shopping-must-read.380/ which says this feature will be available in 2017 by Yaros, but not able to see any feature added in plugin to support this need.

Request you to please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu

Let’s talk about how your eCommerce business can retarget shopping cart abandoners. The eCommerce industry is booming despite the fact it’s already over $2.85 trillion industry now. There’s a lot of competition among eCommerce stores, and a study shows that around 8 out of 10 eCommerce stores fail.
In this article, we’ll reveal why eCommerce retargeting is so important and how to retarget shopping cart abandoners.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I have tried multiple plugins to create product feed for Google Merchant setup and Facebook Dynamic Re-targeting but in vain nothing has worked. Can you please let us know how to generate this feed from our store using Alidropship plugin.

I am not using Woocommerce version. There is a open thread for this required - https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/expand-your-store-with-google-shopping-must-read.380/ which says this feature will be available in 2017 by Yaros, but not able to see any feature added in plugin to support this need.

Request you to please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Best regards,

Venu
Google Shopping add-on is not available at this point. However, please feel free to take part in Abandoned Cart beta testing. Besides, you may use FB Business add-on to create your product catalog with a single click. I hope this can be of some help to you.

firdaus

Google Shopping add-on is not available at this point. However, please feel free to take part in Abandoned Cart beta testing. Besides, you may use FB Business add-on to create your product catalog with a single click. I hope this can be of some help to you.
can you elaborate more on the highlighted part?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
I am also trying to get my products on Google Merchant center and FB. DO you have any solutions?
Thanks
You can generate your product catalog with the help of FB Business add-on and upload it to your FB account.
We do not offer such a solution for Google Merchant at this point.