How my customer can track his order? || Alidropship woo

weblea

It will ask the order number to track. You don't have to update status at the back end. I am not using that short code anymore. I have integrated 17Tracking to my site. The actual AliExpress tracking is mostly from CAINIAO. I am trying to find a way to integrate it to my site, so far I cannot find an iFrame to add to the tracking page like 17Tracking.

View attachment 10677
I am desperately looking for the codes from Cainiao to integrate on my track order page. Is there any way you can share the Cainiao code with me? Thank you in advance I would sooo appreciate it!

yoha03

I am desperately looking for the codes from Cainiao to integrate on my track order page. Is there any way you can share the Cainiao code with me? Thank you in advance I would sooo appreciate it!
<div style="width: 100%;margin:0 auto;text-align:center;">
<form role="form" action="//track.trackingmore.com" method="get" onsubmit="return false"
<div class="TM_input-group"
<input type="text" class="TM_my_search_input_style " id="button_tracking_number" placeholder="Tracking Number" name="button_tracking_number" value="" autocomplete="off" maxlength="100" style="border-color: #FF6700"
<span class="TM_input-group-btn"
<button class="TM_my_search_button_style " id="query" type="button" onclick="return doTrack()" style="background-color: #FF6700">Track</button
</span
</div
<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="en" /
<input id="button_express_code" type="hidden" name="lang" value="cainiao" /
</form
<div id="TRNum"></div
</div

>>>>>>>>>>>>iv>
</div>

weblea

<div style="width: 100%;margin:0 auto;text-align:center;">
<form role="form" action="//track.trackingmore.com" method="get" onsubmit="return false"
<div class="TM_input-group"
<input type="text" class="TM_my_search_input_style " id="button_tracking_number" placeholder="Tracking Number" name="button_tracking_number" value="" autocomplete="off" maxlength="100" style="border-color: #FF6700"
<span class="TM_input-group-btn"
<button class="TM_my_search_button_style " id="query" type="button" onclick="return doTrack()" style="background-color: #FF6700">Track</button
</span
</div
<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="en" /
<input id="button_express_code" type="hidden" name="lang" value="cainiao" /
</form
<div id="TRNum"></div
</div

>>>>>>>>>>>>iv>
</div>
Thanks for helping. This code is a part of the trackingmore button you can copy from the trackingmore page and has to be implemented with the javascript part to work. The problem is that I am not looking for the trackinmore button code but a similar button code for the cainiao tracing page.

anyone else ideas?