How my customer can track his order? || Alidropship woo

shaniawan

Hi! I'm using alidropship woo on my woocommerce store. I'm pretty new to dropship business. Can anyone please help me? I want my customer to be able to track theri order over my website/ i can send them a tracking number and they can track on anyother website (which not tell them that i am dropshipper)

Please help!

Thank you!

Mar

Hi! I'm using alidropship woo on my woocommerce store. I'm pretty new to dropship business. Can anyone please help me? I want my customer to be able to track theri order over my website/ i can send them a tracking number and they can track on anyother website (which not tell them that i am dropshipper)

Please help!

Thank you!
If your site is woocommerce, by default the theme has this "Track your order" page. Check the pages of your theme. By default this has the short code [woocommerce_order_tracking]. If your theme don't have this page, you create it, add the short code and add the page in the main menu. You will then have the tracking menu.

1574161477255.png

shaniawan

Thank you for your response @Mar! You're not getting my question. I want to make able my customer to track the order, the way order get track on aliexpress.
How can i do that? I heard about 17track too but don't know how it works. Can you please guide little more?

Jin Jie

Thanks Mar, I just created the page. Does it automatically show the actual tracking from Ali Express or do I have to update the status manually on the backend? I haven't used this feature before.

Mar

Thanks Mar, I just created the page. Does it automatically show the actual tracking from Ali Express or do I have to update the status manually on the backend? I haven't used this feature before.
It will ask the order number to track. You don't have to update status at the back end. I am not using that short code anymore. I have integrated 17Tracking to my site. The actual AliExpress tracking is mostly from CAINIAO. I am trying to find a way to integrate it to my site, so far I cannot find an iFrame to add to the tracking page like 17Tracking.

1574661629516.png

Mar

I just got the codes of CAINIAO to integrate to a website. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you codes for 17Track and CAINIAO that is using Trackingmore API.

1574667945352.png

Jin Jie

It will ask the order number to track. You don't have to update status at the back end. I am not using that short code anymore. I have integrated 17Tracking to my site. The actual AliExpress tracking is mostly from CAINIAO. I am trying to find a way to integrate it to my site, so far I cannot find an iFrame to add to the tracking page like 17Tracking.
Thanks for your reply. Are you using 17TRACK for WooCommerce?

Jin Jie

I just got the codes of CAINIAO to integrate to a website. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you codes for 17Track and CAINIAO that is using Trackingmore API.
Yes Mar, I would certainly appreciate that! Thanks in advance

wscheng

Hi, Mar,

Could you send the codes of CAINIAO to me? Thanks.