How many plugins in your Wp?

ebi

Hello guys

I want to ask all my friends who are in this forum,

How many plugins do you install on your WordPress?

Thank you, I really appreciate that

Direct Webstore

its not make your website slow?

Do a Google search on the "Myth of too many Wordpress plugins".

It depends on the plugins, your hosting environment and the fact that not ALL plugins run at the same time. Some have no effect on page load speed at all. You need to experiment, choose plugins wisely based on experiment and reviews and use common sense.

Do a search of this forum ... this has been discussed several times before.

:)

Direct Webstore

I have 18, much less yet Alidropship support cited it as one reason why the site crash when I activate Social Rabbit. I cannot activate Social Rabbit until now.
I find that hard to believe. I have no problems with Social Rabbit. Sounds like they are just pulling that out of the air.

ebi

I have 18, much less yet Alidropship support cited it as one reason why the site crash when I activate Social Rabbit. I cannot activate Social Rabbit until now.
oh ... have you asked for help with alidropship support?

ebi

Do a Google search on the "Myth of too many Wordpress plugins".

It depends on the plugins, your hosting environment and the fact that not ALL plugins run at the same time. Some have no effect on page load speed at all. You need to experiment, choose plugins wisely based on experiment and reviews and use common sense.

Do a search of this forum ... this has been discussed several times before.

:)
thank you for the explanation :)

Mar

I find that hard to believe. I have no problems with Social Rabbit. Sounds like they are just pulling that out of the air.
Yes it is really hard to believe, even for me, but that is the fact. The support team know it very well and they are offended when I mentioned it in one thread. The truth is so hard to handle.

ebi

Yes it is really hard to believe, even for me, but that is the fact. The support team knows it very well and they are offended when I mentioned it in one thread. The truth is so hard to handle.
oh, it's very hard to believe, I'm very sad to hear that, why is the support team like that, we are their customers :-(

Have you asked for help solving your problem with someone in this forum? Maybe someone can help you

Direct Webstore

But anyway ... since I learned that Woocommerce stores all it's products in one database table (one of the causes of the CPU problem) ... I'm switching back to the Original plugin. It requires less plugins. From memory I had about 20 or so. And no problems with SR back then either.

I'm not having the Woo CPU problems right now as each store has only about 200 products each. But as my stores grow, I may have problems later.

Direct Webstore

At the moment ... with Woo and 32 plugins, hosted on Hostagor Business Cloud and using Rocket Cache ... my mobile page load speeds are in the low to mid 90s.

There are many variables to consider. Saying "too many plugins slows your site down" is way too simplistic.

Direct Webstore

Too simplistic especially if cited as a reason why a site crash if Social Rabbit is activated.
Right.
If I was you, I'd back up my site/database ... then do a complete fresh install and then see if Social Rabbit is still giving problems.
Or deactivate all plugins except Alidropship and Social rabbit and see what happens. If no problems ... reactivate plugins one by one, checking SR each time.

But maybe you've already done that.

Mar

How is it that I have 32 plugins and no problems with Social Rabbit? If support can't handle that ... it's them that can't handle truth ... LOL :)
That is what I mean, they are offended when I posted about it in one thread
Right.
If I was you, I'd back up my site/database ... then do a complete fresh install and then see if Social Rabbit is still giving problems.
Or deactivate all plugins except Alidropship and Social rabbit and see what happens. If no problems ... reactivate plugins one by one, checking SR each time.

But maybe you've already done that.
I did it already. Even to the extent of restoring the server to a snapshot. In that snapshot, Social Rabbit can be activated without any problem with exactly the same plugins installed. But I cannot keep the snapshot since I would lose many products that I spent too much time and effort. Down loading a backup to my computer is not an option since it would take forever with my connection. Also some features of the server that I requested from the web host will be gone and I don't want to request it again. I weighted the pros and cons and decided on this version of the server.