How many plugins in your Wp?

Direct Webstore

But I cannot keep the snapshot since I would lose many products that I spent too much time and effort.
You could export the Woocommerce database table that contains all your products ... then drop that table from the snapshot version and import the latest one you exported. But there may be other tables to consider too ... like stats etc, users etc.

Don't know ... just thinking out loud. :)

Mar

How is it that I have 32 plugins and no problems with Social Rabbit? If support can't handle that ... it's them that can't handle truth ... LOL :)
I posted about it and the support was apparently offended and threatened me to remove the post for off topic reason even if the thread was about Social Rabbit. https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/about-the-social-rabbit-overview.13143/#post-57109. Yes, definitely it is the support who cannot handle the truth.

Mar

You could export the Woocommerce database table that contains all your products ... then drop that table from the snapshot version and import the latest one you exported. But there may be other tables to consider too ... like stats etc, users etc.

Don't know ... just thinking out loud. :)
It could resolve the issue but I would hesitate to do all of that especially now that my VPS is unmanaged. I cannot ask help from my web host if anything happen.

Direct Webstore

I posted about it and the support was apparently offended and threatened me to remove the post for off topic reason even if the thread was about Social Rabbit. https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/about-the-social-rabbit-overview.13143/#post-57109. Yes, definitely it is the support who cannot handle the truth.

"Maybe" (like Yarros implied) it does have something to do with Woo. How about backing up your site and installing the Original plugin and see how it goes?

I'm about 80% decided to switch back to the Original because of this statement below ....

But anyway ... since I learned that Woocommerce stores all it's products in one database table (one of the causes of the CPU problem) ... I'm switching back to the Original plugin. It requires less plugins. From memory I had about 20 or so. And no problems with SR back then either.

I'm not having the Woo CPU problems right now as each store has only about 200 products each. But as my stores grow, I may have problems later.

Luckily, I have all my Original plugin sites backed up ... so I won't have to start completely from scratch. It will still be a bit of work though. I'm working on a Davinci2 child theme right now. If it turns out OK ... I'm switching back with all my sites.

Last edited:

Mar

"Maybe" (like Yarros implied) it does have something to do with Woo. How about backing up your site and installing the Original plugin and see how it goes?
I am not considering it at this point. I am building another site. It has no product yet so it is not a big deal switching to the original plugin. But the live site, it would take a lot of time and effort.