How long did it take you to setup your store from start to launch?

Miles

Hi, I'd like to know how long did it take you to setup your store from start to launch?

I'm almost there, all I have to do is some final touches on UI, bug checks in each page.

It will take make me 1.5 months: started in March, launch in mid April

I'll have about 20 - 25 products (includes different variations of the same product).

Sunster

Staff member
Honestly it's going to be different for everyone. People who are just importing 1000's of products with no editing can throw a garbage store up in a day.

You are doing it right by taking your time and making sure everything is right which also means you are serious about your store.

Olga

just started today and i bet it will take me a month. need to change photos create good categories,....

kevgl

My first store took me about 3 to 4 months with having about 950+ products with nice titles, nice descriptions and so on.
My second store will take me about 2 months. But as already said, it's different for everyone. Remember to take the time you need.

kingpin

My first store took me 2 hour to setup and import 100+ products
But took me almost 15 days to edit all the products descriptions etc.

My second store took me 2 hours again
On this store I'm selling only one single product. Launched it 2 months ago and so far it's doing quite well.

I have 7 stores in total and a beta test store which i use for staging and checking new alidropship regular and woo plugin features

Miles

My first store took me 2 hour to setup and import 100+ products
But took me almost 15 days to edit all the products descriptions etc.

My second store took me 2 hours again
On this store I'm selling only one single product. Launched it 2 months ago and so far it's doing quite well.

I have 7 stores in total and a beta test store which i use for staging and checking new alidropship regular and woo plugin features

In terms of doing Returns/Exchanges, what plugin do you use? I'm looking in how Woo does it's plugins and it's not very user friendly on both sides.