How do I handle partial refunds?

Tablazines

A customer ordered two items from my store. 1 is no longer available? How do I process a partial refund?

Direct Webstore

A customer ordered two items from my store. 1 is no longer available? How do I process a partial refund?

The scarier question is ... "How did the customer manage to order an item that was unavailable? Which of the 4 answers below applies?

1. You hadn't updated the products for a long time or set the plugin to automatically update often enough?
2. It was available when the customer ordered it ... but by the time you got around to processing it ... it had become unavailable?
3. The plugin fu#ked up?
4. Some other answer?

:)

destrovel

The scarier question is ... "How did the customer manage to order an item that was unavailable? Which of the 4 answers below applies?

1. You hadn't updated the products for a long time or set the plugin to automatically update often enough?
2. It was available when the customer ordered it ... but by the time you got around to processing it ... it had become unavailable?
3. The plugin fu#ked up?
4. Some other answer?

Well, that too. I immediatly went out to see what went wrong, and indeed I forgot to switch on stock updates :)

Tablazines

3. The plugin fu#ked up?
4. Some other answer?

Thanks. I didn't even have stock updates turned on.... smh...lmao