How do i fulfill (process an order) via Aliwoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icetechy

Hi i just received my first order via aliwoo. Please how do i process the order? i can see at the backend of WooCommerce an option by the right which says "Place order automatically" and "Get tracking" and beneath it, a drop down menu enlisting the following:
1. Email Invoice / order details to customer
2. Resend new order notification
3. Regenerate download permission. Please kindly elaborate how i proceed from this stage in order to fulfill the order.

Attachments

• IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7

Mar

Hi i just received my first order via aliwoo. Please how do i process the order? i can see at the backend of WooCommerce an option by the right which says "Place order automatically" and "Get tracking" and beneath it, a drop down menu enlisting the following:
1. Email Invoice / order details to customer
2. Resend new order notification
3. Regenerate download permission. Please kindly elaborate how i proceed from this stage in order to fulfill the order.
See this link, https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2236918-processing-orders. You need to see documentations. Spoon fed people don't succeed.

Mar

Hi the article you sent to me is not for AliDropship woo for woocommerce.
This is the link: https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2258080-alidropship-woo-guide-for-woo-version-only. You are amazing, you've been in the Knowledge Base but you did not bother to find it yourself there. Instead you came back here and want to be spoon fed again. You are a hopeless case. If you cannot help your self in this very simple task, I don't see how you succeed. You better give up now.

icetechy

This is the link: https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2258080-alidropship-woo-guide-for-woo-version-only. You are amazing, you've been in the Knowledge Base but you did not bother to find it yourself there. Instead you came back here and want to be spoon fed again. You are a hopeless case. If you cannot help your self in this very simple task, I don't see how you succeed. You better give up now.

Please what is the rudeness and condescension for? why are you butthurt? it's only a FOOL that thinks he or she knows too much. Because the more you know, the more you realize you don't know and need to know. Only a moronic waif detest/shame seekers of knowledge. I have every right to ask questions and question even what i know, that is what got me this far! Please do not lecture me on success, asking questions no matter how silly or smart they sound is not spoon feeding. Those that are successful are those that question everything including themselves and what they know. You should be ashamed of yourself for displaying such high level of uncouth, crass and repugnant exasperating asininity on a public forum where knowledgable people seek solutions to progress. And for your information i have already processed my order before i came here to read this reprehensible nonsense from you. SHAME on you!

Mar

I have every right to ask questions and question
I also have the right to express my opinion to people. Some issues are too complex for an average user, for these, asking questions is reasonable. But asking the right article, especially when you were already in the site but don't bother to find it, instead you chose to come back in the forum and continue to be spoon fed is a character of people who will never succeed. For your information, there is this reminder for people who are asking annoying questions like yours,
"READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD"
Home>Forums>Droshipping with Aliexpress>Ask Me Anything. This is for people who are spoon fed like you. Meaning not only me, the administrators are also annoyed by questions from spoon fed people like you.

And for your information i have already processed my order before i came here to read this reprehensible nonsense from you. SHAME on you!
I base my opinion on you according to your question, not on something you did that I don't know, shame on you too. My serious suggestion to you again, give up now. You don't have a chance to succeed.

1575342456315.png

Status
Not open for further replies.