How can I create a blog?

Luis L

I would like to know how I can create a full fledge blog, like being able to have a home page with the list of articles and their "read more" link, allow people to comment, etc...

The DaVinci Theme, does not seem to support a blog, should I setup like a multi-theme site? If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Luis L

Luis L

Hello Yaros, I followed the instructions from the link you sent me. However, is not working as expected. For example, I can see the blog article I wrote, but I cannot do like a real blog, like having a menu categories on a side of the page, and on each category, have a page with the list of articles with the "read more" button, when clicking the read more link view the page with the full article. Can you assist in accomplishing this?

Yaros

Staff member
Hello Yaros, I followed the instructions from the link you sent me. However, is not working as expected. For example, I can see the blog article I wrote, but I cannot do like a real blog, like having a menu categories on a side of the page, and on each category, have a page with the list of articles with the "read more" button, when clicking the read more link view the page with the full article. Can you assist in accomplishing this?
The theme does not support such blog options.