Hosting

aliguy

I have been with a great host for a few years (hosting other website) and recently just transferring my sites over from Shopify to Wordpress however the IonCube Loader is too out of date to run this plugin, as such I need to find a new host. What hosts do people use?

Yaros

Staff member
I have been with a great host for a few years (hosting other website) and recently just transferring my sites over from Shopify to Wordpress however the IonCube Loader is too out of date to run this plugin, as such I need to find a new host. What hosts do people use?
I can recommend Godaddy, Hostgator, AliDropship

aliguy

I can recommend Godaddy, Hostgator, AliDropship
Is there any way to allow it to function without the newest version of the IonCore Loader, are you able to encrypt it using the older version?
My PHP version is above the requirements, it is just the IonCore Loader, v4.7.5 that is out of date as I get this error when I try to install the plugin onto Wordpress;
Fatal error: The file /public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0
Cheers

Last edited: