Hosting

choy8433h

Hi all Bro and sis,

Please recommend any hosting to start the dropship. Or which hosting that currently that you are using. Any feedback or advise for current hosting.?

Thanks

GKM Traders

I was using some other hosting, but i had some DB issues when restoring my files. So recently moved to alidropship hosting, plan chosen $48 per year. It is a configured one for alidropship. There was no DB issues, my files restored. Website loading speed also increased. You can host up to 5 websites with fee ssl. No hosting company offering this.

@Victoria Kudryashova helped me installation and restoring process.

So i personally recommend you to go with alidropship hosting.

choy8433h

@GKM Traders for $48 package which is only have 2GB for storage? do you think this is enough ? saw some friends here facing short of storage.
roughly how many products you can load for 2GB ?
thanks.

GKM Traders

I have 3 websites hosted in $48 plan. each website has 300+ products. But the images are hosted in aliexpress only. so i have no issues in storage.

Your friends using aliwoo ?

Jess

Hi all Bro and sis,

Please recommend any hosting to start the dropship. Or which hosting that currently that you are using. Any feedback or advise for current hosting.?

Thanks

I've been using alphadoghosting.com from the start. Never had any issues. Everyone i recommended it to also are happy. I love the 24/7 support. Disk space has never been a issue and most importantly they are not part of EIG (stay away from any EIG host)